Elbow Pain... Heated Elbow sleeves???

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
have a thread going in the supp log section of my workout anyways if you dont got the time to look its basically

Tbar Rows
Squats
Deads
Bench
Weight Dips
Shoulder Press
Front dumbell cleans to lockout

all are 5-8 sets of 1-3 reps of my 3 rep max...

anyways i bench has been Shooting up no more rotator cuff pain or shoulder pain. my elbows are Fing hurting though i been taking bulk cissus and Fish Oils eating alot and sleeping. I started to Overtrain a bit lately...

but anyways a big powerlifter at my gym very nice guy was wearing a elbow sleeve which was kinda puffy with air and he said it had a heating type of effect? he ordered it in a magazine... anyone hear of these?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is that if you have elbow pain(triceps tendonitis) and continue to lift in that rep range your doomed. take care of it before its too late

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
yea i was suppose to take Thursday off Do arms friday.. and Monday do Workout A. but instead i did arms thursday and saturday did workout A and Workout B Monday.. after benching monday i realized i need those off days i was cutting out.. So i did cardio abs today taking Wednesday and Thursday off. i MIGHT lift Friday do arms. If im still hurting Friday im going to take a week off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
CorpKiller Nutrition / Health 6
u_e_s_i Training Forum 11
bdavid Natural Bodybuilding 16
BRUstrong Supplements 10