- 02-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Idk if this is the right forum, but here it goes. I have a home gym by Body by Jake. It has a bar thats connected to two metal posts (I can't post a picture, if you need one, PM me).
Instead of going up smoothly, the bar has a ton of resistance, even when using little weight, so its not like doing a real bench press. What can i do to make it work better/smoother?
Similar Forum Threads
- By gbeast in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2010, 01:30 AM
- By bigred869 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2009, 05:19 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:56 AM
- By joebo in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2007, 12:28 PM
- By xZeroCrashx in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2004, 02:46 AM