- 02-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Idk if this is the right forum, but here it goes. I have a home gym by Body by Jake. It has a bar thats connected to two metal posts (I can't post a picture, if you need one, PM me).
Instead of going up smoothly, the bar has a ton of resistance, even when using little weight, so its not like doing a real bench press. What can i do to make it work better/smoother?
Similar Forum Threads
- By gbeast in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM
- By bigred869 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:19 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
- By joebo in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:28 AM
- By xZeroCrashx in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2004, 12:46 AM