- 02-26-2009, 03:19 PM
I am trying to come up with some unique ways to test the strength of my players. I am looking for ideas.
So far I have two old faitfuls
1. 222lb bench rep Test (185lbs for Skill Positions)
2. Bench your bodyweight (a goal of 10 is what we are shooting for)
What can I do for squats?
What about other lifts and or exercies?
All ideas are welcome!
- 02-26-2009, 04:30 PM
In my school we had a 1000,1100,1200 pound club
Just add the max deadlift,Bench,Squat,Power Clean and see what catagory they fall into and use a max calculator so you dont risk injuries etc... and that way some of the freshman sophmore that cant move weight like that still have a total say they hit 950. They will know next time wat they wanna shoot for
Similar Forum Threads
- By musclemaker in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2015, 02:23 PM
- By Sprinterguy4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:45 PM
- By darius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2006, 11:47 PM
- By jimmythelad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2005, 01:26 PM
- By whale in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM