- 02-26-2009, 03:19 PM
I am trying to come up with some unique ways to test the strength of my players. I am looking for ideas.
So far I have two old faitfuls
1. 222lb bench rep Test (185lbs for Skill Positions)
2. Bench your bodyweight (a goal of 10 is what we are shooting for)
What can I do for squats?
What about other lifts and or exercies?
All ideas are welcome!
- 02-26-2009, 04:30 PM
- 5'10" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
In my school we had a 1000,1100,1200 pound club
Just add the max deadlift,Bench,Squat,Power Clean and see what catagory they fall into and use a max calculator so you dont risk injuries etc... and that way some of the freshman sophmore that cant move weight like that still have a total say they hit 950. They will know next time wat they wanna shoot for
Similar Forum Threads
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
- By berlin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:29 PM
- By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
- By rc10j1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2003, 06:01 AM
- By whale in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM