are my quads outer and inner ok?
- 02-24-2009, 08:06 AM
- 02-24-2009, 09:13 AM
02-24-2009, 09:22 AM
03-01-2009, 03:53 PM
03-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Just keep doing what you're doing and don't forget the hamstrings! I'm starting from scratch myself from years of blowing off legs and haven't even got as far as you yet... I'd be happy to see the separation
03-01-2009, 05:41 PM
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
lookin good. i do heavy low sqats and lower weight, really high rep presses, and long deep lunges, on the heavy side. recipe for good wheels.
03-01-2009, 07:13 PM
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
03-01-2009, 07:42 PM
03-02-2009, 07:03 AM
walk deep with them too. i go higher than 90 as well, depending on where in my workout i do them. i feel like i get more out of the dumbells. you want to really slaughter them, supersett those with lighter weight one leg lunges, with your rear foot on a bench, stationary.
03-02-2009, 09:59 AM
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
But as far as my legs were concerned i was fine. I wanted to do 10 and 10 in one stepping but my forearms and grip failed me bad.
03-02-2009, 05:38 PM
03-02-2009, 06:15 PM
03-02-2009, 06:30 PM
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
03-02-2009, 09:24 PM
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Ill probably keep trying them out with 90's until and try to get my grip and forearm strength stronger. Im sure at first this wont benefit me, but I think If I can get my forearm and grip strength stronger it will fall into place.
03-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Quads like big. youve got a farmers tan hoss
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
03-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mircle in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:03 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2006, 03:06 PM
- By davisville64 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2005, 02:44 PM
- By Elizzard in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2005, 02:46 PM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2005, 04:26 PM