- 02-23-2009, 05:15 PM
just curious on everybodies thoughts on recovery.. been training with a 3 day split for 17 weeks on my newest bulk. the program i am on calls for a recovery week in between the 3 8 week phases. I really don't want to take it. I am only doing 3 days a week..i get plenty of rest and sleep and don't do anyting on offdays. I don't feel overtrained and i am just getting into a good groove. Would it really hurt to not take a recovery week? i got 8 weeks left and then i'm going to cut.
- 02-23-2009, 05:53 PM
No, it won't hurt. However, why do you think the originator of the protocol stuck in the recovery weeks?
02-23-2009, 05:58 PM
it wasn't mandatory, just a recommendation. I'm gonna start my new phase and see how it goes this week..
02-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Same question. Why do you think they recommended it? I mean, if they thought out and thought through the protocol it probably wouldn't just randomly be thrown in there. So, why do you think?
Similar Forum Threads
- By EagleEye12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:17 PM
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:42 PM
- By pcs1188 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:54 PM
- By SpeedFreak21 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:19 PM
- By Sinon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 12:36 PM