- 02-23-2009, 04:15 PM
just curious on everybodies thoughts on recovery.. been training with a 3 day split for 17 weeks on my newest bulk. the program i am on calls for a recovery week in between the 3 8 week phases. I really don't want to take it. I am only doing 3 days a week..i get plenty of rest and sleep and don't do anyting on offdays. I don't feel overtrained and i am just getting into a good groove. Would it really hurt to not take a recovery week? i got 8 weeks left and then i'm going to cut.
- 02-23-2009, 04:53 PM
No, it won't hurt. However, why do you think the originator of the protocol stuck in the recovery weeks?
02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
it wasn't mandatory, just a recommendation. I'm gonna start my new phase and see how it goes this week..
02-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Same question. Why do you think they recommended it? I mean, if they thought out and thought through the protocol it probably wouldn't just randomly be thrown in there. So, why do you think?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bachovas in forum Weight LossReplies: 58Last Post: 10-20-2003, 07:11 PM
- By John Benz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:50 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:01 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:06 PM