Opinion about Arnold curl

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
saw it wanted to know what you guys think, looks pretty good to really get every muscle on your bi, let me know what you think
thanks

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
Your gonna have to be a little more specific man. What curl are you talking about?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
prolly means standing, bent over concentration curl,....

D

dizdabiz

Awards
Id also be interested to find out what curl trapster means

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If by Arnold curl you mean his hideous form when he "curls" with the barbell, your better off doing dead lifts to stimulate your lower back like that.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
If by Arnold curl you mean his hideous form when he "curls" with the barbell, your better off doing dead lifts to stimulate your lower back like that.
well they are called "cheat curls" for a reason,....

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
dont talk about arnold like that

lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont talk about arnold like that

lol
hahaha, okay, okay. He has earned the right for eternal respect as a bodybuilding legend, but I'm Southern California, where I have to deal with his horrendous politics, so the Governator sometimes overshadows those pleasant memories of The Mighty Oak.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, okay, okay. He has earned the right for eternal respect as a bodybuilding legend, but I'm Southern California, where I have to deal with his horrendous politics, so the Governator sometimes overshadows those pleasant memories of The Mighty Oak.

haha just dont forget, he's the greatest of all time. (in my opinion, which doenst mean ****..lllol)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i saw the same vid and have been doing them and they are great for a phat pump

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yea the politics part suks,... but hey, you could always have Grey Davis back:lmao:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea the politics part suks,... but hey, you could always have Grey Davis back:lmao:
The Republican party issued a formal apology to Grey Davis this week, not because Davis gives a rip, but it was meant to insult Arnold for his ridiculous budget plan. Okay, enough politics, sorry guys.

Of the Mighty Oak Era, I was also a big fan of Frank Zane.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Republican party issued a formal apology to Grey Davis this week, not because Davis gives a rip, but it was meant to insult Arnold for his ridiculous budget plan. Okay, enough politics, sorry guys.

more services to illegals, more taxes to people who work. seems like a great plan :D

really i prefer zane from that period over arnie

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
more services to illegals, more taxes to people who work. seems like a great plan :D

really i prefer zane from that period over arnie
Between Zane and Arnold is close. As a spectator and fan of bodybuilding, I'd rather see an Arnold up front. Very large, very out of reach and seemingly heroic. As a personal preference of what I'd like to walk around with, Frank Zane.

The perfect mix of the two currently, is Phil Heath in my opinion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zane still looked like a human being, Arnie looked larger than life. Heath is a bit big for my preferences although he still looks more human than Cutler :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zane still looked like a human being, Arnie looked larger than life. Heath is a bit big for my preferences although he still looks more human than Cutler :D
Whats wrong with a walking lego block?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

me too,.... Zane is my other idol. Thats my goal,.... to have a blend of mass(arnie)and true aesthetics(zane), a combination of both zane and arnie. I have 10 years to get there,.... see ya at the finish line,....lol.

BTW,... yea cutler is a lego.:lmao: