tear drop and inner quad workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Oh, dont forget to stretch the quad and elevate the affected leg(s) every night for about 30 minutes, if possible ice while elevated. I too have pain when going down stairs, and yes if i rub the area between the cap and quad it is sore, so it sounds like you have the same issue/ problem as i do. I only have it in my left knee, but when i run, atcually sprint my right knee gets sore as well.

2. its call the midial(or sumthing like that) quad and its used in the first 20 degrees of movement
    like quarter squats
    •   

3. [QUOTE=ABNRanger;1821991] Let me paint a picture of my knee situation, maybe you can shed some light if we have the same issue. Can't sit too long, knee cap is tender to the touch (upper edge of knee cap). [QUOTE]

Same damn problem, lay off the weights and running if you can, im not sure if your spin class hurts you but if you have resistance i am sure it hurts your knee just as mine did when I went riding at the lake a while back. Best of luck.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Lost 5/8" off my waist in a month as well as about a 5mm decrease in fat directly over my abs. I lost no weight - started at 244, ended at 244, so it was all recomping. Calories were maintenance level, for the most part. I was very pleased and surprised.
    im using dcp and leviathan, would using napalm be beneficial, or would I fall under amdahls law of diminishing returns?

5. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    im using dcp and leviathan, would using napalm be beneficial, or would I fall under amdahls law of diminishing returns?
    it depends how lean you are already...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    it depends how lean you are already...
    not very lean. still got tons of fat and mass on my stomach. I need to hit my outer quads as well tho, i think they are way to small compared to inner. but i think its my form on squat that does that. I usually have my legs really close in and not too wide.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Kool, I am doing the same thing, except I am running the six pack stack from usplabs. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cardio did you do, and how often? It has been so long since I did cardio; I am doing spin twice a week. Well starting this week will be twice, been doing it once so far.
    I spent 15-20min on a treadmill 4days/wk, at 15 incline and 3mph (this was on lifting days). On recovery days I performed a GPP bodyweight circuit for 30min.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I spent 15-20min on a treadmill 4days/wk, at 15 incline and 3mph (this was on lifting days). On recovery days I performed a GPP bodyweight circuit for 30min.

9. General Physical Preparedness - in effect, it's high intensity intervals with movements like burpees, split jacks, mountain climbers, jump lunges, etc.

***NOW @ NP***

10. Kool. I have been looking into starting HIIT myself. As soon as I get an interval timer, I will get a routine together. Thanks for your input.

11. No Prob

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. are my quads outer and inner ok?
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:11 AM
  2. gms on non workout days and/or post workout?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 02:02 AM
  3. Exercises for inner quads?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 04:26 PM
  4. Need exercises to build upper and inner pecs
    By stratvox in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:47 PM
  5. Replies: 9