- 02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
I have a high metabolism and used to only workout with weights 4 times/week, with minimal to no cardio.
As I've gotten older, I am now working out 5 days/week with 15 minutes of cardio post weight training.
Would it be okay to fill my two off days with 30-45 minutes of cardio. This would put me working out everyday, but two days off weight training.
- 02-12-2009, 12:22 AM
I do full body almost every day bro, with cardio at least 3x a week for an hour. Does it make sense.....no, but it just works for me.The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
02-12-2009, 12:26 AM
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Off days will be filled with 30-45 minutes of cardio. We'll see what happens. I think the worst that would happen is leg overtraining.
02-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Try it and see what happens bro and I would leave it to just cardio on the off days don't see a big prob with that at all. If your bulking up I would df take the off days with not even cardio.
02-12-2009, 01:34 AM
02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
i think it would be too taxing on knees if u ran for all your cardio. our football coaches always tried to get us to save our knees if we wanted to do extra cardio by trying to get us to do other type of cardio like swimming bike something like that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
- By xmusclex in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:31 PM
- By iwinulose2980 in forum Training ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 12-31-2004, 09:17 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM