what to do?
- 02-06-2009, 07:35 AM
what to do?
Im trying to bulk up and these past few days have helped and havnt helped at the same time. Ive had a stomach flu and i was in the hospital for bed rest and had like 400cals over the last 2 days and dropped 6 pounds. Today i feel great and im ready to go back to the gym any suggestions on if i should do like a full body or just go on with my split that i was doing before i was sick?
- 02-06-2009, 08:19 AM
What split were you doing before? Focus on the compound lifts like the bench press, deadlift, squat, and overhead press regardless. A three day a week split including a variation of those 4 and maybe a few bodyweight exercises might be a good start.
Similar Forum Threads
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:54 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:54 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 11:42 AM