Ok, so opinions run rampant on this subject and I want some fresh feedback from experienced AM'ers. I want to know what you all think about religiously doing a push with a pull and working specific groups together. My goals are to add some bulk mass with heavy weights then lean down for the spring/ summer becasue I'll be moving my workouts outside to take advantage the weather by doing more plyo and bodywieght training. All days come out to 300 reps total at 85-90% MP with 45-60 second rests in between to allow natty test levels to rise.

For instance my Monday thru Friday looks like this with a 3X10 set/rep scheme for each muscle group.:
SHLD&BACK, BICP&CHST, ABS&CHST, BACK&BICP, SHLD&ABS

Tuesday:
TRAP&SHLD, TRCP&BACK, BICP&CALF, SHLD&BACK, BICP&CALF

Wednesday:
CHST&TRAP, ABS&QUAD, TRCP&ABS, CALF&TRAP, CHST&ABS

Thursday:
SHLD&BACK, TRAP&ABS, HAM&CALF, BACK&SHLD, TRAP&SHLD

Friday:
CHST&ABS, QUAD&BICP/FORE, TRCP&ABS, BICP&CHST, QUAD&ABS

Sat&Sun- OFF

So in conclusion from Head to Toe we have:
TRAPS- T, W, Th
SHLD- M, T, Th
BICP- M, T, F
TRCP- T, W, F
CHST- M, W, F
BACK- M, T, Th
ABS- M, W, Th, F
QUAD- W, F
HAM- Th
CALF- T, W, Th

Now is it better to just pair up two muscle groups for a 4 on 3 off schedule like workout A or a 5 on 2 off like workout B? 10-12 sets total with 8-10 reps for both muscle group with the same rest periods.

Monday:
A.CHST&BICP
or
B.20 min cardio + CHST&TRCP

Tuesday:
A.BACK&TRCPS
or
B.60 min cardio + BACK&BICP

Wednesday:
A.ALL SHLD
or
B.20 min HIIT + LEGS

Thursday:
A.ALL LEGS
or
B.just 30 min cardio, No Weights

Friday:
A. OFF
or
B. 35-40 min cardio + SHLD, TRAP, & ABS

Saturday AND Sunday:
A. OFF
or
B. just 40 min cardio

Workout A. calls for a 3 on 1 off followed by a 3 on 2 off with ABS every 2nd day plus 15-20 minutes on a bike.

Workout B. has nothing additonal added on to it except for cardio in the a.m. on an empty stomach to increase fat burn potential.

I found these workouts on BB.com and was considering rewriting my own workout to combine both A and B into one because I've been on mine for 45 days and feel like it's time to switch up for more effectiveness. Thoughts on mine vs these two??