Tell me what you think of my workout...

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Ok so i want people to tell me what to do different or what they like about my workout... Be honest you wont hurt my feelings lol.... I do 3 sets of 15 reps each.. Cardio 3 times a week and Abs twice a week... I keep telling myself SOMEDAY i might have abs i can see hahaha lol :) SOMEDAY

Monday
-Chest
-Incline DB Press
-Cable Flys
-Bench Press
-Decline DB Press

-BI's
-DB Curl
-Bar Curl
-Hammer DB Curl
-Preacher Curl

-Traps
-Haney Shrugs
-Wide Grip Shurgs
-Upright Rows

Tuesday
-My cardio and Abs day... I run/jog for 15 mins on treadmill... then do 3 sets of 15 crunches.... then go back and do about 30 mins of bike and then i do 3 sets of crunches with 8 lbs medicine ball

Wednesday
-Back
-Pull Ups (use the machine not quite to where i can do it on my own)
-DB Row
-Close grip pull down
-Dead Lifts

-Tri's
-Cable Pressdown
-Skull Crusher
-Rope Overhead Extensions
-DB Kickback

-Traps
-Haney Shrugs
-Reg Grip Shrugs
-Up right Rows

Thursday
Another Cardio and Abs day... another 15 mins on treadmill.. 3 sets of crunches then another 30 mins on bike... then i do the 8 lbs medicine ball crunches.

Fridays
-Shoulders
-DB Shoulder Press
-Cable Side Raise
-Reverse Fly's
-Shrugs

Legs
-Squats
-Leg Extensions
-Straight Leg Deadlifts
-Calf Extensions

Saturday
On saturdays its kinda my free day i come in and do about 30 mins of bike and alittle other small things like more calves and that wraps up my work week...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce the amount of volume on shrugs and biceps and really, really increase your leg training. Add in more compound moves such as lunges and leg press.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i dont know
my leg workout is

Squats 3 sets
Lunge or Leg Press 2 sets
Straight Leg Deadlift 2 sets

everything 4-6 reps

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're only lifting 3 days per week, you may want to look into a push/pull routine. i can't remember the guys who do this off the top of my head.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
your doing alot of exercises in one workout i dont know how you have the energy to do all of them, my workouts will consist of 4-5 exercises and im struggling to do the fourth one when i get to it, probably need to use more intensity and energy in your workouts and why do 15 reps? id go for more like 8-12 reps get stronger and increase muscle size.
Id first change your workout maybe go in and lift more days a week
Monday
-Chest
-Bench Press heavy exercise to it first with max intensity
-Incline DB Press
-Cable Flys
-Decline DB Press

Tuesdays
-BI's & Tri's
-Chin Ups
-DB Curl
-Bar Curl
-Incline DB Curl
-Close Grip Bench
-Rope Pushdowns

-Rope Overhead Extensions
-DB Kickback

Wednesday
-Back
-Pull Ups (use the machine not quite to where i can do it on my own)
-DB Row
-Close grip pull down
-Dead Lifts

Thursday-Shoulders & Traps
-DB Shoulder Press
-Cable Side Raise
-Reverse Fly's
-Haney Shrugs
-Reg Grip Shrugs
-Up right Rows

Friday
Legs
-Squats
-Leg Extensions
-Straight Leg Deadlifts
-Calf Extensions

Throw in cardio wherever you want and do abs like every other day change it up this way you will grow and get stronger *NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EXACT WORKOUT* just an idea for ya or look into a new routine

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Thanks guys!!!! Well i am pretty tired threw the end of my workouts but ive been on this stuff from muscletech called Gakic Hardcore... I love the stuff it just keeps me going and going... its my second cycle of it and i really liek the way it works... im also on nanovapor which is also from muscletech it really gets the blood pumping.... thanks everyone for all the commetns i think ill try lifting a few more days like you have suggested...

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I think you have too much volume in the triceps department. Anytime you're engaged in a pressing maneuver, you're heavily involving the triceps. If you're going heavy with your chest and shoulder presses, you might need little to no extra iso work for the triceps.

Also, any time you press a bar over your head, your traps come into play. So remember that when you're organizing traps workouts into your routine. My traps achieve development without any additional trap exercises. Not to say I don't recommend them, because I'm thinking about adding some shrugs into my routine, but I do think some people overdo the traps.

That's my 2 cents from a quick glance.

Also, I agree with the push/pull/legs idea. I mean, if you're going three days a week, that makes the most sense to me.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!! Well i am pretty tired threw the end of my workouts but ive been on this stuff from muscletech called Gakic Hardcore... I love the stuff it just keeps me going and going... its my second cycle of it and i really liek the way it works... im also on nanovapor which is also from muscletech it really gets the blood pumping.... thanks everyone for all the commetns i think ill try lifting a few more days like you have suggested...
... Really?

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Aggravated whats your question??? if i really like the stuff from muscletech???

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aggravated whats your question??? if i really like the stuff from muscletech???
Nothing, nothing at all. You should know there are options out there where you could potentially get more bang for your buck. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Well i get the muscle tech half off... so for how much i pay i think it does its job just fine lol.... $ 40 dollars for a bottle of gakic i think it will due haha lol.....

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
i cant tell if thats a good WHOA or a bad whoa lol hahhaha im gonna assume a bad????? lol

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya dude ive tried muscletechs stuff long ago, what A WASTE OF MY MONEY!!! never since have i bought a muscletech product you get a $40 bottle of gakic to help reduce muscle fatigueness, well thats good to help you push out another rep and all but id rather just wait till my next workout to push out that last rep than pay 40 bucks for it and the vapor just help give you whats the word o they use unrestrained size and inhuman strength lol dude just a waste of your money in my opinon there are a bunch others that are much cheaper and you can search the forums and find threads on them and then your gunna wanna try those out so look around before you make your next muscletech purchase man

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
i cant tell if thats a good WHOA or a bad whoa lol hahhaha im gonna assume a bad????? lol
Take a look at the supplement companies with forums on this site. You may notice someone is missing. I'm not sure how many guys on here will admit to being suckered into muscletech products in the past but its safe to sa a good number of us have done it and we've learned our lesson well.

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
alright thanks guys... ya its pretty much the only thing we have here in South Dakota lol :) :) ill get to researching :) thanks for the heads up....