work out rutines
- 01-14-2009, 10:46 AM
- 01-14-2009, 11:02 AM
what is your age? how long have you been lifting? What is your routine like?
i suggest eating. You have to eat big to get big. Get a good nutrition plan down pat and start there.
01-14-2009, 11:25 AM
i am 19 and have just stared lifting i work out arms monday legs tuesday wednesday my chest and thursday triceps and friday arm agian
01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
gotcha, so relatively new. Your call but I would consider giving yourself a break every two days since you are relatively new to lifting.
Also, you need to eat. Post up your current diet in the nutrition forum and get some advice. Figure 1 1/2 - 2 grams of protein per day per pound of bw. Plus get some good carbs in there and at this point I would say eat over your recommended count per day to gain some mass.
At your age, I think it is all about diet and bulking.
01-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ballin15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
- By rbbm81 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2003, 09:54 PM
- By Homerjay in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2003, 10:01 AM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2003, 11:27 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:03 AM