- 01-13-2009, 01:51 PM
ive noticed i have some muscles bigger than others my right bicep my left lat feels a big bigger than right my right calf feels like it has more of a muscle mind connection than left
are there ways to even out your muscles?
but doing alot more on weak spots would that help?
- 01-16-2009, 05:47 AM
I don't know and I'd like an answer to this as well. My left bicep seems bigger than my right and is definitely stronger although I had no idea why. I don't curl with a bar and I never do more reps or weight with the left than the right even though I can so I don't know what's going on there. Left pec is also slightly stronger. I'm right handed so my only idea is that maybe since it's closer to the heart.... something something?
- 01-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Dumbbells. Strict Form. thats all i got.
01-16-2009, 04:02 PM
for my arms my right is a bit bigger but my left still seems to hang with it strength wise
Similar Forum Threads
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
- By swaneon in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
- By believer in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
- By rj32 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM