Stomach ache doing legs?

1. Stomach ache doing legs?

Has anyone got a stomach ache doing just legs?Most times on leg days, in the middle or at the end of my routine, I get a stomach ache where I feel like throwing up.

2. yea sometimes I have that problem...usually its with squats though or if I just move from set to set very fast..I get very close to passing out too sometimes

3. Sounds like a good leg day to me. Maybe wait a little longer between your preworkout meal and your workout.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Yea if I do heavy squats sometimes I get that puke feeling.

5. Just like Silent Bob said, it sounds like a good leg workout. That usually happens to me when I am pushing myself hard.

6. u feel like puking more if u take a nitric oxide drink b4 lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    yea sometimes I have that problem...usually its with squats though or if I just move from set to set very fast..I get very close to passing out too sometimes
    low blood sugar maybe? should look into that
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

8. tabata squats make me wanna throw up

9. Well the puking part sounds like from a good workout. But the stumach pain. I would get your digestive tract checked. Could be a hernia. Just a thought. You can have a hernia from strainin to hard.

10. Must be doing something right!

11. I agree with the above posters. When I have a great leg workout moving heavy weights I feel like I need to puke. Hell sometimes I dread leg workouts so much that I feel like I need to puke before starting it. :-)

12. Thanks for the replies!
    I always have good workouts. Its always the leg workouts that do this. If I had a hernia as was mentioned as a possibility, I wouldn't be lifting the weight I do. I do have a short rest period from 1 minute to about 2 minutes but closer to a minute. No matter what muscle group, I always push real hard where I am sore the next day. I would say that is a good thing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. hyperdrol/mass fx stomach ache?
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Test Boosters and stomach ache?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. p-plex and dull stomach ache.