-Stiff-leg Dead-lift 10x10
-Calf Raises 3x10

Day5: Rest

____

Any critiques?

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
To me that seems a bit overkill, i mean 100 reps for one exercise and a bodypart isn't the best. You should try and hit a muscle group from all different angles, that is how you get bigger by attacking from every angle possible. Also ease on the volume a bit that is probably overtraining try 3-5 exercises for a body part with 6-12 rep range. also gotta have a solid diet for any kind of training your doing.

Just my opinion.

Overbech

Awards
To me that seems a bit overkill, i mean 100 reps for one exercise and a bodypart isn't the best. You should try and hit a muscle group from all different angles, that is how you get bigger by attacking from every angle possible. Also ease on the volume a bit that is probably overtraining try 3-5 exercises for a body part with 6-12 rep range. also gotta have a solid diet for any kind of training your doing.

Just my opinion.
I've done German Volume Training (10x10) by Charles Poliquin and I was gaining great size, but now that I know longer go to a commercial gym and just have a Olympic bench press and squat rack I cannot do the original routine. So I had to invent my own.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crossfit and Zone diet with that equip. and you'll be a monster.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Easy day! Then you are 1/3 of the way there. ;)

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
I've done German Volume Training (10x10) by Charles Poliquin and I was gaining great size, but now that I know longer go to a commercial gym and just have a Olympic bench press and squat rack I cannot do the original routine. So I had to invent my own.

If you have done it before and have had good results then keep at it. To me it seems like a lot but if your body responds well to it then keep at it. Seems like you got ur diet in check and your rest well so keep it up. good luck!!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a lot but GVT is supposed to be done at a low intensity, I start mine at 50% so you should be fine.

Is there any reason your leg day is not inbetween your 2 upper body days? It makes more sense to me, and this is how my splits always work, to do UB/LB/UB split followed with LB/UB/LB the next week.

If your going to use a program like GVT its really important to train legs just as often as your upper body because thats where most of your size is going to come from.