Best Elliptical for the $$$

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think Im posting this in the corrct section..

Anyways Christmas is around the corner, and ofcourse the wife wants one, we have weights , treadmills, ect ect here at the house, With our Kids shes not able to get to the gym much. Just curious if anyone owns one that maybe they can recommend?

Thanks In advance.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
The Sole and Spirit Ellipticals seem to be the most bang for the buck in the mid-priced range. I've had the Spirit se 350 for about 6 months....I'm satisfied with it. Google " Treadmill Doctor" for some good, impartial reviews .

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
300-400$ max...
Id hit up ur local craigslist. You can find good deals on ellipticals.. It seems like 99% of people who buy them think they will use them and NEVER do, so you can get a damn near new elliptical for cheap.

Sole, spirit are both good and fairly affordable. 3-400 isn't a whole lot to work with, but you may find something.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id hit up ur local craigslist. You can find good deals on ellipticals.. It seems like 99% of people who buy them think they will use them and NEVER do, so you can get a damn near new elliptical for cheap.

Sole, spirit are both good and fairly affordable. 3-400 isn't a whole lot to work with, but you may find something.
I hear you bro!.... I thought the same when I bought her the treadmill, she uses the **** out of it, the times she does go to the gym she uses the **** out of the elliptical, SO i hope it goes to use, i priced some at about 1000$ i cant spend that, not with two kids! lol... I'll hit up craigs list, your liek the 3rd person to tall me about that site... Thanks man..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a basically brand new TRUE fitness elliptical off there for 1400, the lady needed money.. Retail was over 3k.

You are better off looking at used 1k ellipticals, and getting one for 3-500, then looking at 3-500 ellipticals. IMO