Any body Dip while working out?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Just was curious if any one dips(chew skoal, copenhagen etc( while you work out? I was reading a magazine and their was an article on Brock Lesnar and he always chews while he lifts. Every once in a while I see some one chewing in the gym also. Any one dip while dipping?:lol:

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
when i used to i would but only late at night (my gym is 24 hours). i think its kind of crummy to be spitting in the garbage or to leave a spitter around for people to look at during their workout. so a few times when i was the only one around 2am, but it has been a long time i figured it was counter productive to be working out while dipping.

connelly22

Awards
I do on occasion...im from southern missouri and id say that probably around half of the guys in my local gym dip while working out

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
not during workouts but being military i do end up running around doing strenuous work with chew or a pinch of cope in.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i used love to throw one in on the way to the gym.. and do my first couple sets/warm up with it in.. then take it out before i go heavy.. i rock the kodiak wintergreen

alexbc

Awards
cope long cut for me. but i don't work out with it in b/c it gets my heart rate up higher than usual if i do.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
not during workouts but being military i do end up running around doing strenuous work with chew or a pinch of cope in.
Same here but, I ended up quitting. I get the craving once in a while, but nothing bad. I chew wintergreen gum constantly now that I quit dip and chew.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of guys doing this, but the one guy that told me about it says he thinks he can bench more, because of the buzz he gets off of it. This guy is weird if you ever met him though.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of guys doing this, but the one guy that told me about it says he thinks he can bench more, because of the buzz he gets off of it. This guy is weird if you ever met him though.
lol

bigcal01

Awards
I used to dip a lot but stopped once I quit playing competitive hockey. Tried again recently and got some major light headedness.

bgranata

Awards
got one in right now readin this haha. like zach said only on the way to the gym and during warmups but i take it out before my heavy lifts

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I 2nd the dipping while running deal in the military. I can knock out 12 mile humps on coffee and cope alone :afro:

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I dip alot, but never when i work out. Just seems counter productive to me, and when i start juicing i dont wanna worry about having to spit, while im trying to bench or squat... to me it seems to pull your focus away. Then again i don't listen to music during a workout anymore... only before to get all moto.

Skoal Peach or citrus. :)

joelast

joelast

Awards
I dip alot, but never when i work out. Just seems counter productive to me, and when i start juicing i dont wanna worry about having to spit, while im trying to bench or squat... to me it seems to pull your focus away. Then again i don't listen to music during a workout anymore... only before to get all moto.

Nice peach and citrus, shts like candy

Im sure I'd forget about it and jsut swallow a **** load of spit If I dipped while lifting

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am imagining someone accidentally swallowing a big wad of copenhagen in the middle of a heavy squat. It does not sound appetizing.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Nice peach and citrus, shts like candy

Im sure I'd forget about it and jsut swallow a **** load of spit If I dipped while lifting

Lets just say i have mistook my spitters as my water before.. and there is a reason i don't use solid colored bottles for either one now... :sicK:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established

ahh I remmember when peach came out... I was hooked, and citrus is pretty damn good as well

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
always

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I am imagining someone accidentally swallowing a big wad of copenhagen in the middle of a heavy squat. It does not sound appetizing.
I used to dip and lift until that ^^^ happened to me.

:trout:

OutOfShape

Awards
My first post, hi everybody. Ive spit one a few times mostly when ive got no F'n energy. Not bad actually gives you a nice kick in the pants when you are tired. Downside, i typically swallow some since the spitting fountains in my gym are a bit of a walk from the equipment i typically use. Cope whiskey blend when i have the dough, Timberwolf when im cheap.