Try this for Lats and Bi's
- 12-05-2008, 03:14 PM
- 12-06-2008, 11:58 AM
1 hour seems too long to be doing a continuous exercise, no? Also wouldn't doing such high reps either be over training or just an endurance exercise? Correct me if I'm wrong.
12-06-2008, 01:15 PM
12-08-2008, 12:46 PM
this makes my biceps, and lats pretty sore (although it is a primary lat workout) and i dont feel it in my forearms and ya it is an endurance workokut. by doing this i seem to notice it helping my pullup max.
12-08-2008, 12:48 PM
12-08-2008, 02:28 PM
12-13-2008, 01:42 AM
12-13-2008, 01:54 AM
sounds like a routine for a mountain climber stuck in florida like me
Go rock climbing for a couple of hours 2-3 times a week you'll get a massive back, a six-pack, and gigantic forearms faster than you ever could in a gym.
Similar Forum Threads
- By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 11:21 AM
- By E-Swift25 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:41 PM
- By nmarco37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2005, 11:41 AM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:07 PM