Try this for Lats and Bi's
- 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM
- 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM
1 hour seems too long to be doing a continuous exercise, no? Also wouldn't doing such high reps either be over training or just an endurance exercise? Correct me if I'm wrong.
- 12-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Weighted @ 3 sets of 8-10
Palms out is more for forearm and lats, palms in will be more for biceps
12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
this makes my biceps, and lats pretty sore (although it is a primary lat workout) and i dont feel it in my forearms and ya it is an endurance workokut. by doing this i seem to notice it helping my pullup max.
12-08-2008, 11:48 AM
You did 299 pullups??
I can do like 12...
12-08-2008, 01:28 PM
That only seems ideal if you want to train for endurance, definitely not a mass excersise
12-13-2008, 12:42 AM
LMFAO i read this posting and could help but laugh...
12-13-2008, 12:54 AM
sounds like a routine for a mountain climber stuck in florida like me
Go rock climbing for a couple of hours 2-3 times a week you'll get a massive back, a six-pack, and gigantic forearms faster than you ever could in a gym.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
- By greekgeorge in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:07 AM
- By hog928 in forum Training ForumReplies: 90Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:04 PM
- By rhynoflex in forum Training ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:10 AM
- By Mr.Striation in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2004, 04:51 PM