Eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Gotta Vent!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN I CANT LIFT!! I JUST GOT MY CAST REMOVED LAST WEEK AND I HAVE TO WAIT 3 MORE F*CKIN WEEKS BEFORE I CAN LIFT AGAIN AS IT ISNT FULLY HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! THIS IS LIKE QUITTING A DRUG!

SORRY UYS NEEDED TO VENT lol

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya bro. Back in 05 I busted my back, heal, and wrist in a skydiving accident and had to take 3 months off lifting. Sucked royally. Heal up man! :cheers:

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
I feel ya bro. Back in 05 I busted my back, heal, and wrist in a skydiving accident and had to take 3 months off lifting. Sucked royally. Heal up man! :cheers:
jesus, but i think you would've been happy you lived though. braking your arm or something along those lines is just plain annoying.

it happens man, just do what you can do without using your arms, maybe focus on legs for afew weeks. that way you won't feel like a total slacker.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha exactly what im doing, its just, i walk into the gym and you see people benching and it drives you crazy dude!
and freqfly, your experience is incredible dude!!
i would thank god im alive man.....lucky guy, you still skydive??

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
haha exactly what im doing, its just, i walk into the gym and you see people benching and it drives you crazy dude!
and freqfly, your experience is incredible dude!!
i would thank god im alive man.....lucky guy, you still skydive??
Not right now, too dam cold. But during the spring and summer I usually go every sunday. Next best thing to lifting man!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8jGuV236Ic"]YouTube - 100th Skydive[/ame]

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Use it as an excuse to take a little break.
When you come back, you will be more into it (the usual case).
But I feel your pain being unable to train.

Kurruptive

Kurruptive

Awards
i think i'm a pretty extreme kinda guy, but jumping out of a plane, that's something else man.. how did you bring yourself to do it the first time? i'd love to do that someday soon.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
i think i'm a pretty extreme kinda guy, but jumping out of a plane, that's something else man.. how did you bring yourself to do it the first time? i'd love to do that someday soon.
Figured it was safer than landing with pilot. lol. I've always been an adrenaline junkie, and that sport is SO fun.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
added to the list of stuff to do before i die.....that is awesome dude!!

but some one would have to push me out of the plane lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That's not a problem. ;)
You would be amazed to find out how many of our nation's best soldiers had a foot print on their ass when first going through Jump School.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

Trust me, they'd be more than happy to push you right out and watch you squeel. Haha. Dam, now I want winter to be over so I can jump again.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
That's not a problem. ;)
You would be amazed to find out how many of our nation's best soldiers had a foot print on their ass when first going through Jump School.
:lol::lol::lol:

dommer

Banned
Awards
i did it once and want to do it again so bad

ill tell you this it is the ultimate rush jumping from 14,000 feet and falling 2 miles straight down only to be caught by a piece of cloth

the girl in front of me got a big push from the instructor i was tandem with

she froze her instructor couldnt go so she askd for help so me and mine gave a shove