Eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Gotta Vent!

  1. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0

    Eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Gotta Vent!


    IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN I CANT LIFT!! I JUST GOT MY CAST REMOVED LAST WEEK AND I HAVE TO WAIT 3 MORE F*CKIN WEEKS BEFORE I CAN LIFT AGAIN AS IT ISNT FULLY HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! THIS IS LIKE QUITTING A DRUG!

    SORRY UYS NEEDED TO VENT lol

  2. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0


    I feel ya bro. Back in 05 I busted my back, heal, and wrist in a skydiving accident and had to take 3 months off lifting. Sucked royally. Heal up man!
  3. Registered User
    Kurruptive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    I feel ya bro. Back in 05 I busted my back, heal, and wrist in a skydiving accident and had to take 3 months off lifting. Sucked royally. Heal up man!
    jesus, but i think you would've been happy you lived though. braking your arm or something along those lines is just plain annoying.

    it happens man, just do what you can do without using your arms, maybe focus on legs for afew weeks. that way you won't feel like a total slacker.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0


    haha exactly what im doing, its just, i walk into the gym and you see people benching and it drives you crazy dude!
    and freqfly, your experience is incredible dude!!
    i would thank god im alive man.....lucky guy, you still skydive??
  5. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    go squat
  6. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    haha exactly what im doing, its just, i walk into the gym and you see people benching and it drives you crazy dude!
    and freqfly, your experience is incredible dude!!
    i would thank god im alive man.....lucky guy, you still skydive??
    Not right now, too dam cold. But during the spring and summer I usually go every sunday. Next best thing to lifting man!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8jGuV236Ic"]YouTube - 100th Skydive[/ame]
  7. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Use it as an excuse to take a little break.
    When you come back, you will be more into it (the usual case).
    But I feel your pain being unable to train.
  8. Registered User
    Kurruptive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    i think i'm a pretty extreme kinda guy, but jumping out of a plane, that's something else man.. how did you bring yourself to do it the first time? i'd love to do that someday soon.
  9. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kurruptive View Post
    i think i'm a pretty extreme kinda guy, but jumping out of a plane, that's something else man.. how did you bring yourself to do it the first time? i'd love to do that someday soon.
    Figured it was safer than landing with pilot. lol. I've always been an adrenaline junkie, and that sport is SO fun.
  10. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0


    added to the list of stuff to do before i die.....that is awesome dude!!

    but some one would have to push me out of the plane lol
  11. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    added to the list of stuff to do before i die.....that is awesome dude!!

    but some one would have to push me out of the plane lol
    That's not a problem.
    You would be amazed to find out how many of our nation's best soldiers had a foot print on their ass when first going through Jump School.
  12. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    added to the list of stuff to do before i die.....that is awesome dude!!

    but some one would have to push me out of the plane lol
    Trust me, they'd be more than happy to push you right out and watch you squeel. Haha. Dam, now I want winter to be over so I can jump again.
  13. Registered User
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    That's not a problem.
    You would be amazed to find out how many of our nation's best soldiers had a foot print on their ass when first going through Jump School.
  14. Banned
    dommer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kurruptive View Post
    i think i'm a pretty extreme kinda guy, but jumping out of a plane, that's something else man.. how did you bring yourself to do it the first time? i'd love to do that someday soon.
    i did it once and want to do it again so bad

    ill tell you this it is the ultimate rush jumping from 14,000 feet and falling 2 miles straight down only to be caught by a piece of cloth

    the girl in front of me got a big push from the instructor i was tandem with

    she froze her instructor couldnt go so she askd for help so me and mine gave a shove
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA powder...I gotta vent
    By Beandorf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:09 PM
  2. just needed to vent.
    By protomike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM
  3. Have to vent
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Need to vent.
    By Funny Monkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in