- 12-01-2008, 10:00 PM
whats up guys, i've recently joined a gym and amazingly enough i've seemed to hurt my elbow at home using my barbell and can't really do much at the gym without it hurting like crazy, the funny thing is i was only lifting 25 kilos roughly 55 pounds (i think) and only doing and easy 5 sets of 12 curls, inclines and decline and some push ups etc.
the only thing i can think of, is that before that i was using 10 kilo dumbbells, so could of doubling the weight inflicted it, like to much strain on the joint?
Similar Forum Threads
- By gerald in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2008, 09:25 PM
- By whiskers in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 10-07-2008, 07:31 PM
- By rabican in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:54 PM
- By NYhomeboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2006, 09:37 AM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM