- 12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
So yesterday i woke up and my right pec is a little bigger than my right and I can't seem to figure out why. It IS sorer than my left so Idk. This happened when I first started working out back in May and I started taking crappy creatine. This time is different. The first time it felt like I was flexing it for about 3-4 days straight.......then it stopped and I had bad water retention underneath/below my right pec. This time it doesn't feel like its flexed...but just really sore and I'm not on creatine. any ideas?
- 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
lol well yeah I know that....but just for 1 pec though? i thought it was kinda weird and my workout was the same for the last 2 weeks....
12-01-2008, 07:04 PM
12-01-2008, 07:37 PM
im left tricept dom. and this has happend to me in my right pec. although they are the same size, my right one tends to cramp up and start shaking awkwardly on its on when drying myself off with a towel or something after a workout
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boss_K in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2004, 10:38 AM
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
- By fiddler in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:52 PM
- By jediclampet in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2004, 01:05 PM
- By pudgy in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 03:08 PM