- 11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Do you guys train your obliques or intercostals.. I have obliques (the v down my hips) and I also have the riblets by my lats but the intercostals or the obliques that sit higher up how do you get those?
here are some examples
those are some that i could find. any ideas?
- 11-25-2008, 07:37 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
That's genetic; can't be changed.M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shoe in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:37 PM
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM
- By lift or die in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2009, 06:21 PM
- By wbted23 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:40 AM