- 11-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Currently I'm doing wide pull down, narrow horizontal pull, and back flys. I know I should do more but what else? I do 4 sets. Also, I hear some say 4 sets of 10 or something. Does this mean set 2,3,4 you are constantly giving yourself less weight so you are able to hit 10 reps? Just curious.
- 11-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Rear Flys do not work the back; they work the rear delts.
You need to doing some free weight lifts. The best, IMO, are pull-ups, BB rows, DB, rows, T-bar rows, and, most importantly, deadlifts.M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-29-2008, 09:38 PM
11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2014, 04:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:05 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:22 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:09 AM