- 11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Currently I'm doing wide pull down, narrow horizontal pull, and back flys. I know I should do more but what else? I do 4 sets. Also, I hear some say 4 sets of 10 or something. Does this mean set 2,3,4 you are constantly giving yourself less weight so you are able to hit 10 reps? Just curious.
- 11-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Rear Flys do not work the back; they work the rear delts.
You need to doing some free weight lifts. The best, IMO, are pull-ups, BB rows, DB, rows, T-bar rows, and, most importantly, deadlifts.M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-29-2008, 10:38 PM
11-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
- By ShockCollar in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2009, 06:03 AM
- By Ectofighter in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2008, 02:05 PM
- By Novi in forum Training ForumReplies: 48Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:20 PM