two a days
- 11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
- 11-23-2008, 11:34 PM
just started two-a-days. Full body routines. Starting off with 2days a week and will be progressing up to four. They're fantastic for packing on size, burning fat and still getting to eat like a mad man.
However, they are not for beginners, those with a lot of stress in their life, those whose diets are less than perfect or anyone who gets insufficient sleep.
11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I very much enjoy 2-adays.. Used to do them the whole summer and part of off-season (played college ball) but now from result of injury dont get the joy of hitting someone hard as possible and not going to prison. ahaha. Ill be starting 2-adays again once jan. hits. will only be taking a couple online class, and helping with the strength program at the college. so will have time to... 2adays i feel are beneficial for my body, but ones body to anothers is completely different
11-30-2008, 04:24 PM
11-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Make sure you have a good diet, getting enough of the right nutrients and make sure you get good sleep/rest. be careful and listen to your body. If you begin to become fatigued (not just tired) you may be over training.
That being said, I do 2 a days off and on.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By saafanco in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
- By saafanco in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
- By lironk in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:53 PM
- By kkitz967 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:16 PM
- By mxmadman in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:47 PM