two a days

slim21

Awards
just wondering what does everyone think about two a days? do they payoff or just a waste of time. If not what is a good split?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just started two-a-days. Full body routines. Starting off with 2days a week and will be progressing up to four. They're fantastic for packing on size, burning fat and still getting to eat like a mad man.

However, they are not for beginners, those with a lot of stress in their life, those whose diets are less than perfect or anyone who gets insufficient sleep.

BigFrank61

Awards
I very much enjoy 2-adays.. Used to do them the whole summer and part of off-season (played college ball) but now from result of injury dont get the joy of hitting someone hard as possible and not going to prison. ahaha. Ill be starting 2-adays again once jan. hits. will only be taking a couple online class, and helping with the strength program at the college. so will have time to... 2adays i feel are beneficial for my body, but ones body to anothers is completely different

still alive

Banned
Awards
just wondering what does everyone think about two a days? do they payoff or just a waste of time. If not what is a good split?
just be carefull to not overtrain on 'em..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you have a good diet, getting enough of the right nutrients and make sure you get good sleep/rest. be careful and listen to your body. If you begin to become fatigued (not just tired) you may be over training.

That being said, I do 2 a days off and on.