- 11-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Alright guys so Ive been training hard for the last 5 weeks... finally got back into it. Finally got motivated and been keeping at it. The only things is I have been going 100% the whole time... bench till failure, military, rows... dips... everything to failure with a 3x5 workout routine... I have also been doing HIIT, which i now understand also stresses your CNS... so this week I was finding alot of my workouts extremely difficult. I think I have hit the point where im over training and need to unload and or chance my routine.
So I have seen several different opions on how to do this. Should I keep the same reps and sets and drop the weight or drop the weight and raise the sets and reps?
Ill use bench as an example. Im pretty comfortable with 220 for 3x5
should I go to 70% and,
175lbs or less 10-12x3?
I also want to do routine cycling. 4-6 weeks strength focues, 3-4 weeks hypertrophy focused.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2004, 10:51 PM
- By RRAdam in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2004, 12:18 PM
- By Romac in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2004, 01:30 PM
- By Dan in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:57 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:41 AM