- 11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
- 11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
11-18-2008, 08:57 PM
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM
11-18-2008, 10:44 PM
11-19-2008, 03:19 PM
front DB raises all the way above the head. I like them alot for this. and yes, you can perfect and built the 2 sides of the "line" but low BF will show it.
11-19-2008, 05:06 PM
it really is a matter of genetics first and foremost then bodyfat second, then development of the individual muscles third..
just take a look at branch warren and his shoulder / bicep separation, then look at darrem charles.
both are lean, both work out a crapload, but drastically different separations in those two muscles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rob94hawk in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:06 PM
- By vernymac12 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:29 PM
- By bulls**t in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:28 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2003, 04:38 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:11 PM