- 11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
- 11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
- 11-18-2008, 08:57 PM
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM
11-18-2008, 10:44 PM
11-19-2008, 03:19 PM
front DB raises all the way above the head. I like them alot for this. and yes, you can perfect and built the 2 sides of the "line" but low BF will show it.
11-19-2008, 05:06 PM
it really is a matter of genetics first and foremost then bodyfat second, then development of the individual muscles third..
just take a look at branch warren and his shoulder / bicep separation, then look at darrem charles.
both are lean, both work out a crapload, but drastically different separations in those two muscles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By n5605r in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:45 AM
- By natedogg in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:22 PM
- By quigley in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2007, 07:09 PM
- By goldylight in forum PoliticsReplies: 90Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:30 AM
- By handzilla in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 12-08-2004, 08:34 PM