Looking for a few good abe exercises
- 11-16-2008, 08:12 PM
- 11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I think 8 pack has a LOT to do with genetics, but I may be wrong.
As for the ab exercises, I'll let someone else give you suggestions on them
11-16-2008, 10:14 PM
97% of ab definition is body fat percentage. Other than that, the best for lower abs, that I've found, is leg raises while holding a DB in between your feet.
11-17-2008, 01:04 AM
11-17-2008, 02:34 AM
As Rugger said, it's mostly just cutting down your fat, but a great lower ab exercises (to get that solid V that the girls love) is lying on the ground, holding the medicine ball between your feet and repping it up and down with your legs completely straight. After a certain number of reps (you decide) hold the ball in the maximum effort position, and do crunches so you touch the ball with your fingertips. Repeat. Works wonders!
Similar Forum Threads
- By borobulker in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 367Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
- By herc11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM
- By chlorella in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
- By musclescientist in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:54 AM
- By sogone2day in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 01-27-2007, 02:36 PM