Looking for a few good abe exercises

KrunkChris

Awards
Hey guys, im in need of a few good lower abe exercises. and any others that you guys suggest. I really want my abs to be very defined. and how do you get an 8pac lol?

Thanks again.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I think 8 pack has a LOT to do with genetics, but I may be wrong.

As for the ab exercises, I'll let someone else give you suggestions on them :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
97% of ab definition is body fat percentage. Other than that, the best for lower abs, that I've found, is leg raises while holding a DB in between your feet.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
97% of ab definition is body fat percentage. Other than that, the best for lower abs, that I've found, is leg raises while holding a DB in between your feet.
I agree Lol, I took a old pair of shoes and bolted 2- 10lb plates to them! Yeah I know thats ghetto but I fukcing love it!

Last edited:
Fear

Fear

Awards
I agree Lol, I took a old pair of shoes and bolted 2lb plate to them! Yeah I know thats ghetto but I fukcing love it!
hahaha that's pretty creative, I might give that a try.

As Rugger said, it's mostly just cutting down your fat, but a great lower ab exercises (to get that solid V that the girls love) is lying on the ground, holding the medicine ball between your feet and repping it up and down with your legs completely straight. After a certain number of reps (you decide) hold the ball in the maximum effort position, and do crunches so you touch the ball with your fingertips. Repeat. Works wonders!