Looking for a few good abe exercises

1. Looking for a few good abe exercises

Hey guys, im in need of a few good lower abe exercises. and any others that you guys suggest. I really want my abs to be very defined. and how do you get an 8pac lol?

Thanks again.

2. I think 8 pack has a LOT to do with genetics, but I may be wrong.

As for the ab exercises, I'll let someone else give you suggestions on them
    •   

3. 97% of ab definition is body fat percentage. Other than that, the best for lower abs, that I've found, is leg raises while holding a DB in between your feet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    97% of ab definition is body fat percentage. Other than that, the best for lower abs, that I've found, is leg raises while holding a DB in between your feet.
    I agree Lol, I took a old pair of shoes and bolted 2- 10lb plates to them! Yeah I know thats ghetto but I fukcing love it!
    Last edited by tim1985; 11-17-2008 at 09:53 AM. Reason: $hitty spelling

5. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I agree Lol, I took a old pair of shoes and bolted 2lb plate to them! Yeah I know thats ghetto but I fukcing love it!
    hahaha that's pretty creative, I might give that a try.

As Rugger said, it's mostly just cutting down your fat, but a great lower ab exercises (to get that solid V that the girls love) is lying on the ground, holding the medicine ball between your feet and repping it up and down with your legs completely straight. After a certain number of reps (you decide) hold the ball in the maximum effort position, and do crunches so you touch the ball with your fingertips. Repeat. Works wonders!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. good core exercises?
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:02 AM
  2. Looking for good body weight exercises for HIIT
    By tbarrows in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:08 PM
  3. Ideas for good shoulder lifts/ exercises?
    By MtlHead in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 11:19 AM
  4. Good exercises to widen shoulders?
    By The Anarchist in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:13 AM