Workout Help!! (please)

reilj4

reilj4

Awards
Hi i have just started going to the gym again after an injury im now back to full health.

im trying to make a work out routine that consists of just machines and body weight exercises.

i have been searching the net and with no luck.

im going to be going to the gym 5 days a week i will be going at 7am for 1 hour for cardio 5 mornings a week and every evening at 6pm i want to do cardio for 1 night a week and bodybuilding 4 nights a week i would like to keep the work outs to around the hour mark, im planing on doing this for 12 weeks before starting on the free weights again my aims are to get fitter lose a bit of weight and break my self in to weight traing again but at the same time trying my best to put some muscle on.

im not sure what musle groups to work on each day
and what machines are best for each of them muscle groups i will be working out on mon and tuesday and thursday and friday.

i would be very greatfull for any help you could give me

thanks

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Most of these are available as machine based exercises, I threw a few smith machine movements in there in case those are fair game for you.

Legs: Leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises, Squats (smith machine?)

Back: Row, High Row, Low Row, Lat Pulldown, Reverse Flies, Upright rows (smith machine?)

Chest: Bench, Incline Bench, Decline Bench, Flies

Shoulders: Flies, Reverse Flies, Shoulder Press, Military (smith machine?)

I'm sure there are a bunch of others out there and your gym may or may not have that equipment.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you account for the calories. 2 hrs of exercise a day will add at least 1400 calories to your basic caloric needs.