- 11-15-2008, 09:47 PM
So this past week my routine has been a little messy and I haven't gone in 3 days! (Open to close shifts suddenly sprung on me) which was not the end of the world. Now it turns out I'm heading to laughlin (spelling is horrible - too many long days) on monday which means I have 2 days available to work out to make up for missing 3 ealier this week and the 3 days ill be in laughlin.
Also, I'm smack dab in the middle of a 6 week prohormone cycle and missing workouts is about to give me suicidal thoughts.
My question is, since I have a 4 day split routine, can I do one workout in the AM and 1 in the PM to get 1 full body workout conisting of about 4 hours of training total in 2 days or is that overtraining and a waste of time?
I know this sounds like a trivial question, but overtraining has been an issue in the past (teenage years benchpressing three times a week... god I wish I could go back and slap myself) so I know overtraining will waste gains quickly.
So! Get in 2 solid workouts in 2 days or 4 workouts in 2 days?
(I'm bulking and have about 400 grams of carbs a day total, and 300 grams of protein)
Similar Forum Threads
- By saafanco in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
- By saafanco in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
- By lironk in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:53 PM
- By kkitz967 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:16 PM
- By slim21 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:01 PM