Dont know where to start

GridIron77

GridIron77

Awards
my football season just ended and im starting to work out now with out any supplements just protien and food. now i deffinatley want to lose weight cuz im at 275 now but i also like working out for strength and now im getting interested in strong man training because my gym just recently got atlas stones logs, tires, yolks and others. so can i still make good strength gains while losing weight? i mean i plan on eating right and doing cardio, what do you suggest i focus on? should i take a supp for strength or fat loss?

84bandit

a supplement like havoc, with some hard work, will shed pounds of fat and add muscle mass.

or make it a stack and its even better

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
a supplement like havoc, with some hard work, will shed pounds of fat and add muscle mass.

or make it a stack and its even better
Havoc is NOT a supplement. It is a steroid.

84bandit

im well aware of that, but u can still buy it otc

never mind, he said without anything but protein, my bad

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
im well aware of that, but u can still buy it otc
Ok then don't call it a supplement.
Additionally, he says he is a football player and I don't know how many leagues allow steroid use.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
recomp diet/training with creatine and bcaas could probably go a long way. Maybe Anabolic Pump? Options are pretty open.

Rugger's right, you're probably not at a point where you should be looking at compounds likes Havoc.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As for what all you can do to maintain strength and lose weight. Maybe try a total body workout every other day (cardio on off days) for a month or two and then switch to a 4 or 5 day split afterwards.

During total body max sets per exercise should be 2, and you shouldn't do too many lifts per muscle group. This type of workout can usually be completed in under 60 minutes. Start with big muscle groups and work toward smaller groups (Legs, chest, back, tris, bis, calves, abs)

GridIron77

GridIron77

Awards
well thanks for the advise, some one said havoc... um im only 18 sorry i should have said that but my high school football season just ended. um ive been looking into anabolic pump. now for the strength and muscle how about DTH? ive been really intersted in that and been wanting to take that. would that be ok?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
dth would be a waste at your age and Havoc would screw up your body more than it would help. Look into Prime, Drive, igf-2, x-factor, RPM, combat powder. All of these work very well and are just fine for someone your age.