- 11-13-2008, 03:32 PM
- 11-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Deadlift - It Works Everything!Muscle Pharm Rep
- 11-13-2008, 03:53 PM
choking my chicken....oh my bad, JK. Squats for me.
11-13-2008, 04:05 PM
deadlift ftw!! the pump i get in my traps, lats, and hams is indescribable!
11-13-2008, 04:15 PM
11-13-2008, 04:22 PM
deads. nothing else gives me a gym high.
11-14-2008, 12:28 AM
deads x4 They make me feel beastly, even if it's a just a brief dilusional feeling
11-14-2008, 01:37 PM
ill have to say deads, it completely drains me, and i feel it everyyywwhheerrrrrreeeee
11-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Squats for me,.. my whole body seems to get a pump!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
12-02-2008, 09:05 AM
deads are the best for bulking exercise works everything pretty much, i just personally love shrugs!! probably my favorite exercise just knowing i got these masive pyramids sitting on my shoulder gives me a gym high as well
12-02-2008, 09:10 AM
love deadlifts. gets my heart pounding out my chest!!! 10 sets of 10 reps is beastly! or 10 sets of 3 reps heavy as possible!:bb3:
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
12-02-2008, 11:17 PM
besides deads,....... Bradford presses. Pure murder on delt area.
military press up,.. hold 3/4 of the way for 5-6 secs, bring down behind neck and rest,... do same from behind neck, press up and hold: this is 1 rep. I only do these once every 2 weeks on a bulk (currently on) and it blows up my delt/trap area like mad crazy,... i love them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
- By WannabeBatman in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:42 PM
- By Bigguy851 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
- By exnihilo in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:36 PM