DC training template/excel
- 11-12-2008, 12:24 AM
- 11-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Honestly, u dont need a template. You just need to study it over and learn in inside out. Once you get the feel of it, it is very easy to follow. Go to intense muscle forums and learn. Please dont go there and ask for help without reading and learning first. Good program. May go back to it later.
Right now, im have great results with my own PUSH/PULL ROUTINE
- 11-12-2008, 11:18 AM
11-12-2008, 11:19 AM
11-16-2008, 10:39 AM
11-16-2008, 02:36 PM
There's a thread here where tribaltek gives you everything you really need to know to start, and then some!!!
Called DC training?
Also you could check out Everything and anything DC!!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
11-16-2008, 02:45 PM
11-16-2008, 04:32 PM
11-16-2008, 04:46 PM
11-16-2008, 05:18 PM
you dont need to be doing Dc if you haven't been training balls to the wall for at least 2-4 years. Its an advanced program only. The inventor of Dc. Dc himself, tells you this. It'll simply kick your butt go with 5x5 or something if your havent been training hardcore for a long time.
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By borobulker in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:50 PM
- By jazztastic in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2010, 02:44 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2007, 12:33 AM
- By judge-mental in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:40 AM
- By phaledax in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:06 PM