DC training template/excel
- 11-11-2008, 11:24 PM
- 11-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Honestly, u dont need a template. You just need to study it over and learn in inside out. Once you get the feel of it, it is very easy to follow. Go to intense muscle forums and learn. Please dont go there and ask for help without reading and learning first. Good program. May go back to it later.
Right now, im have great results with my own PUSH/PULL ROUTINE
11-12-2008, 10:18 AM
11-12-2008, 10:19 AM
11-16-2008, 09:39 AM
11-16-2008, 01:36 PM
There's a thread here where tribaltek gives you everything you really need to know to start, and then some!!!
Called DC training?
Also you could check out Everything and anything DC!!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
11-16-2008, 01:41 PM
11-16-2008, 01:45 PM
11-16-2008, 03:32 PM
11-16-2008, 03:46 PM
11-16-2008, 04:18 PM
you dont need to be doing Dc if you haven't been training balls to the wall for at least 2-4 years. Its an advanced program only. The inventor of Dc. Dc himself, tells you this. It'll simply kick your butt go with 5x5 or something if your havent been training hardcore for a long time.
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
Similar Forum Threads
- By patc12303 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
- By JimJames in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2006, 05:56 PM
- By Dan in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:57 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2004, 02:12 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:32 AM