- 11-07-2008, 06:14 PM
- 11-07-2008, 07:14 PM
11-07-2008, 07:24 PM
throwing different sets and reps at your muscles throughout your workout.
btw, im new to all this. i appreciate all the input
11-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Yes you should change [I]something[I] about your routine every couple months. Change the rep range, the exercises you're doing, the splits you're working with, etc. Otherwise your gains will come to a stop becuase your body has adapted to your current routine.
11-08-2008, 01:07 PM
yea basically always keep your muscles guessing. Its all about mind to muscle connection. If you consistently do the same workout and use the same muscles then your body is going to expect what you are doing. If you change it up then your body is tells itself O wait i haven't done this in a while and you get much better gains that way
11-08-2008, 04:36 PM
I would say yes. Like mentioned above, it's good to change your routine often. In my opinion muscle confusion is a good thing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By UCSMiami in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2015, 05:21 PM
- By butrybench555 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:50 AM
- By mikemd21289 in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:24 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM