whts wrong with my chest??!?!!?!?

doyoudo911

Awards
my chest looks nice and big however it is soft unlike my frineds....are there any good workouts i could do to make it harder???

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
just keep hittin your chest hard 1-2x/week. everything worth anything in life takes time:think:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
chest fat is sometimes a sign of excess estrogen.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
If there's quality muscle mass there, then you can work to get it hard and defined. In most cases, fat tissue is the problem. While some fat is necessary for numerous reasons, too much can hamper what you want out of your physique.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
my chest looks nice and big however it is soft unlike my frineds....are there any good workouts i could do to make it harder???
along with losing weight, as the above posts state. Lower reps higher weight will create denser muscle's, while higher reps tend to form more "loose" muscles, when not flexed.

doyoudo911

Awards
chest fat is sometimes a sign of excess estrogen.

i dont think its fat...althouhg i may be wrong i have 10 or 12 % body fat its been awhile since i checked lol...however if thats tru about the estrogen then it makes sense bc i have taken a couple stacks of PHs and my first stack i didnt kno **** and didnt take a PCT lol...thanx for the info guys

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya that could also be a problem u can get a estrogen blocker and like the guys said before, train hard less reps high weight will make you more dense thats what ive been doing and ive noticed my muscles are harder when not flexed so good luck

doyoudo911

Awards
sounds good...and when u mean less reps and more weight u mean do the most weight for...5 reps?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would try eithere 6oxo or nutraplanet's trione caps and see if that hardens your chest up. when ever i did and PH's my chest would be rock hard but when i came off it softened again. I don't have high estrogen( blood tests taken). I started eating 6 eggs ed now i drink 6 raw eggs ed 3 with a morning shake 3 with a night shake. Ever since then my muscles have hardened up nicely. U may want to try that.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
If your chest is appearing soft, trim away some of the bodyfat. If you drop down in bodyfat and your chest is still soft, take some natural test boosters and/or estrogen blocker. Animal Test is a fantastic product that jacks up your test levels and has DHT/estrogen blockers in its formula. That will def do the trick bro.