- 10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
So I have a problem with being symetrical. My right bicep is a good half inch bigger than my right, and with my hands on my hips and I flex my wings, my right lat sticks out a lot further than my left. I notice its the muscles on the left side of my body. Are there anyway to get some of my muscles up to par with the others.
- 10-30-2008, 12:00 AM
10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
10-31-2008, 01:45 AM
focus on form and stay committed. lift heavy. everything will catch up eventually. number one focus is form though.
10-31-2008, 02:39 AM
I have the same issue. My right arm is plenty bigger than my left, but not stronger. Haven't been worrying too much lately though because I've been powerlifting, not bodybuilding
10-31-2008, 03:27 AM
10-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:58 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 12-07-2003, 08:58 PM
- By Technics in forum SupplementsReplies: 60Last Post: 06-12-2003, 09:19 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:40 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:54 PM