DeFrancos Gym NJ GUYS

knucks3man

Awards
Im from South Jersey. I've been looking into going to Defrancos and using their trainers, anybody have any experience there?

I need a lift partner, nobody is dedicated or consistant enough for me, so Im looking to get a trainer. :good:

knucks3man

Awards
Wyckoff, NJ is where Defrancos Gym is located.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Its one of the best specialized gym in nj is well known throughout the northeast.. if you plan to play football in college or professionally its an amazing place to train... lots of pros have trained there Dave Diehl, offensive tackle
NY Giants, Deon Anderson, fullback Dallas Cowboys, thats about all i can think of as of late.. i know Brian Cushing used to train there before he became one of the top outside linebackers in the country for USC.. The following is offered for individuals and teams
Upper Body Strength Training
Lower Body Strength Training
Speed Training & Conditioning
One-on-one & group flexibility training
Plyometric Power Training
Strongman Training
NFL Combine Preparation
High School Combine Preparation
Police, Fireman, Military physical preparation
“Weekend Warrior” strength & conditioning classes
Phone consultations and on-site seminars

If you are a serious athlete or just serious about training it is one of the best atmospheres you could possibly train in, everyone there leaves there problems at the door and trains hard. It was just recently voted by mens health magazine as one of the top 30 gyms in the world!

knucks3man

Awards
Yea, I know of the top 30 award, and all the people that have trained there. Im going to go with 2 others, so we can get the team package. Should be great.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Also Joe Defranco invented the concept of Westside for skinny bastards.. Google for more info

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you can get it there and afford it, DEFINITELY GO. Defranco has an awesome place and a great understanding of training. If you put in any effort what so ever I bet you will make better gains that you ever have before.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
If you think Westside Barbell has animals, wait til you get to defrancos.

If you're just trying to get in a good workout, or trying to get ripped, you're better off going somewhere else. Defranco's is more geared towards athletic performance than building beach muscles.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how many ppl here are from nj or currently live there?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in NJ.. i wanta go to that gym too,, yall been to applon

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how close are you to somerset county nj? I know a place just as good for a tenth the price. hit me up.

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
pretty sure he only trains athletes... dont think you can just go in and sign up dude lol