Stretch Marks

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Stretch Marks

hey i have been working out for over 3 years now. i just got on a cycle of M-Drol 4 days ago. i have experience with other phs. i have never come to the situation of stretch marks on the back side of my upper arm right by the arm pit and on the front side of my bicep. several of my frineds recommended coco butter. something tells me its the M-Drol doin it...but how, i just started it 4 days ago i am 6 ft 175ish lbs maybe some more now with very low body fat. i was org 180 (when i just came off a cycle of spawn) and had no stretch marks...y would i get them now when i weigh less????

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Weight is not always the right way to judge muscle size. When I tell people my weight they are always really suprised. They tell me I look about 10-20 lbs heavier than I am and not in a bad way. If your prone to stretch marks theres pretty much no way to avoid them. Cocoa butter may help or it may not. But it won't eliminate them or totally prevent them. The m-drol won't directly cause stretch marks. It may however cause you to grow much faster than normal which would result in your skin stretching faster than normal. This results in stretch marks.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I got the same problem, they are in the front side of my armpit. One guy said its just from growing too fast but I honestly think its from Dumbell Flys. Thats the only exercise I do where it feels like that part of my skin is getting ripped. I have gained about 30lbs this year though. They suck
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Well at least we make Java Lather and Flawless to help heal them.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bwhit View Post
    I got the same problem, they are in the front side of my armpit. One guy said its just from growing too fast but I honestly think its from Dumbell Flys. Thats the only exercise I do where it feels like that part of my skin is getting ripped. I have gained about 30lbs this year though. They suck
    30lbs in a year is a tremedous amount of weight to gain. Most people would get some sort of stretch marks from that and if you are more prone to them than you will get them real bad from gains like that. Ive put on weight like that in a year and the result was bad stretch marks but I am really prone to them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stretch Marks
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM
  2. HELP!!!! STRETCH MARKS!
    By SWOLL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Stretch Marks?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics