The One Song...

billmd6753

Awards
What is the one song that helps push you through a max set of deads or squats? Let's hear it!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGlGWEKkhI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i dont really have one particular song but when i want intensity i throw on disturbed, korn, system of a down, etc.

crazilyfter42

Awards
metallica-enter sandman
or
From autumn to ashes- lilacs and lolita

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Mostly AC/DC's, Back In Black!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darude-Sandstorm
Pantera-Use My Third Arm
Rise Against-Tip The Scales

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Well i'm starting to not lift with my ipod but it when i did it was primarily Meshuggah's "Bleed" at the 2:42 mark i believe it gets pretty beasty.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? I didnt think anyone squatted and deadlifted anymore. When i see someone squatting parallel at my gym, its like i had spotted loch ness monster....ill just stare for a while. I swear, if most gyms took out the squat rack and dead pit, 99% of the gym-goers wouldn't even flinch about it.

btw, i like requiem for a dream soundtrack

What is the one song that helps push you through a max set of deads or squats? Let's hear it!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Metal health!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously? I didnt think anyone squatted and deadlifted anymore. When i see someone squatting parallel at my gym, its like i had spotted loch ness monster....ill just stare for a while. I swear, if most gyms took out the squat rack and dead pit, 99% of the gym-goers wouldn't even flinch about it.

Lux Aeterna is one of my favorite tracks. Not a great track for cardio, but it works for just about anything else.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face
They deserve to die
Kill
No Remorse (I know it's a cover, but I like their rendition of it)

My gym has a decent amount of people that squat, not too many that deadlift.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
DragonForce - Heart of the Dragon

:good::dl::clean:

~GX

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Hatebreed - Doomsayer

But foreal though, just put Meshuggah - obZen on your list.