- 10-21-2008, 07:19 AM
ok heres the prob...because of my new job i don't have **** for time right now for a couple months. So i have my selecttech 1090's dumbells and a 4:1 bench. i was looking around and found a site dedicated to just dumbells. And the regimen they have is a 5 day split. 1 muscle group a day, day1 chest, day 2 back, day 3 shoulders etc. I have to think theres something better out there..isn't it better to combine major muscle groups and do like a 3 day split? any help out there would be great.
- 10-25-2008, 11:21 PM
You can do a lot of things with that set up. Id do mon-push, tue-pull, fri-legs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ammoarsenal in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM
- By ianm4208 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
- By bull8t in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 03:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2006, 02:49 PM