Funny gym experience(s)

bloodline26

bloodline26

Awards
No joke, was changin in the locker room at my local gym, caught a dude flexing his pecs w. his hand in the air so that he could get his deordarant stick under his pec. Their was no doubt that this dude cycles, but it was funny watchin his pec ****in eat that deordant stick

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
This was something that was my fault.

So there's this good looking older chick that worked out at my old gym. She walks up to me and a friend of mine and asks "is anybody using this?" I said "no." My friend asks "What did she say?" So I say (mocking Jay) "She said 'OOOH I WANNA S**K YOUS GUYS D***S OOOHOOOFF!!!" But I'm an idiot because of course...she's now working out at the machine right behind us and is perfect earshot. We called it quits early that day. Hahaha.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
alpha male in the gym asked me in a way that implied for me to get off of a piece of equipment he needed, which i was resting on (between sets), "you using that?"

to which i replied, "nah, i'm just sitting on the damn thing, but i'll be sure to let you know when i'm done. maybe."

don't let anyone make you a bltch. not a gym rat, not anyone. this life is hard enough without someone trying to give you more hardships.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
OK I got another. My friend Mike is a pretty big guy. 6'2" 260lbs. Looks kinda mean too I guess but he's a really nice and polite guy. Anyways, so we're deployed (in the Air Force) and he needs to use the preacher bench. There's two guys using it. He asks the guy politely "How many more sets ya got?" And the guy lifting stops, in the middle of his set, and says "We're done" and they get up and leave. So Mike's using it. The whole time the guys are just standing in a doorway. Then Mike gets up and the guys just walk back and finish their sets.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
OK I got another. My friend Mike is a pretty big guy. 6'2" 260lbs. Looks kinda mean too I guess but he's a really nice and polite guy. Anyways, so we're deployed (in the Air Force) and he needs to use the preacher bench. There's two guys using it. He asks the guy politely "How many more sets ya got?" And the guy lifting stops, in the middle of his set, and says "We're done" and they get up and leave. So Mike's using it. The whole time the guys are just standing in a doorway. Then Mike gets up and the guys just walk back and finish their sets.
yeah, if i were him, i'da called them over and let them have it back, and told them to not serve anyone but themselves.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree. We didn't know that's what they're waiting on though. We just really thought they were just gonna quit and they were done now.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
haha I like this thread...

I don't know how funny this story is because at the same time it's kind of sad BUT that beign said here it is...

In highschool I was lifting with my buddy at the neighborhood gym and after wrapping up a serious bicep workout we're changing in the locker room, making small talk about how the workout went and whatnot, you know the drill... So I say to my buddy "dude my arm is killing me...!" and from behind us we hear another mans voice say "yea, I know the feeling..."

We turn around and it was a man with only ONE arm!!!!!! well... 1 1/2 arms I guess because he had a nub that ended at his elbow!!!!!

We were blown away, got our clothes together and were OUT! Like I said it was hilarious at the time to us but after we got done laughing about it we looked at each other and said "hmmm that was kind of a shame"

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
Last week I was lifting (I lift at my universities student gym and it's ****) and there was this guy in there talking to his buddy about all the research he's done about how carbs postworkout can lower your test levels and I don't know what else.

I'm lucky enough that now nobody talks to me while I'm in there lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Last week I was lifting (I lift at my universities student gym and it's ****) and there was this guy in there talking to his buddy about all the research he's done about how carbs postworkout can lower your test levels and I don't know what else.
sadly this is true. but it also lowers cortisol (the muscle wasting hormone) in equal amounts. and if you don't refuel, you don't grow. sadly, he only learned the first part of this.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
One time i was giving this guy a spot on flat bench and as I leaned over him to help with the bar some sweat dripped from my forehead into his eye, he just blinked and kept on lifting through it, another drop fell and hit his mouth, and he just kept lifting through it. He never said anything about it....and never asked me for a spot again.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
One time i was giving this guy a spot on flat bench and as I leaned over him to help with the bar some sweat dripped from my forehead into his eye, he just blinked and kept on lifting through it, another drop fell and hit his mouth, and he just kept lifting through it. He never said anything about it....and never asked me for a spot again.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!! HAHAHA SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!! That's like this time when this guys was spotting me while I was benching and his legs are on either side of the bench around my head. He had really baggy gym shorts on and I totally got a raging......uhhhh....what? Nothing! Ok good.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
alpha male in the gym asked me in a way that implied for me to get off of a piece of equipment he needed, which i was resting on (between sets), "you using that?"

to which i replied, "nah, i'm just sitting on the damn thing, but i'll be sure to let you know when i'm done. maybe."

don't let anyone make you a bltch. not a gym rat, not anyone. this life is hard enough without someone trying to give you more hardships.
I hate when people sit on a machine to rest. This is incredibly selfish, especially in a small or crowded gym. There are plenty of other places you can rest other than equipment that people could be using.

crazilyfter42

Awards
When I first began working out my friends father used to take me and some of my buddies to this gym about 10 mins from our neighborhood. After hitting the weights we usually went into this extra room they had to do abs. Anyway there was this kid that we would see there sometimes he was a few years older than us. Used to talk more than he lifted, was on the sauce, and thought he was a gangster. Was always talking himself up about how strong and tough he was and we would just try to ignore him. He followed us into this ab room were they also had a speed bag, punching bag, and one of those mr. bobs. He began talking about how nobody could **** w/ him and started to put on a little boxing show on the mr. bob. His last shot of the combo was a big right hand which missed the bob and he fell flat on his face. We started laughing and making fun of him as he ran out of the room furious. It was the worst display of boxing I had ever seen. At that point I had been thai boxing for a good while and had never seen anything worse even from noobs in our class.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

the two guys were probably trying to let your buddy know that he committed the number one cardinal rule of gym ettiquette. u NEVER disturb someone during their set to ask them how many sets they have left. I will come unglued if you **** with me during my set.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Watching a guy do 20 lb DB Rowe's on a bench while screaming furiously.

Each rep he would let out this rediculous howl.

He also ate 2 mcdonalds breakfast biscuits pwo lol.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
the two guys were probably trying to let your buddy know that he committed the number one cardinal rule of gym ettiquette. u NEVER disturb someone during their set to ask them how many sets they have left. I will come unglued if you **** with me during my set.
I doubt that bro. And he didn't ask the guy working out, he asked the other guy on the side. The guy lifting just overheard.

MikeyBuddha

MikeyBuddha

Awards

LOL...I always make sure to ask directly "mind if I work in with you" just for this reason. If the person isn't lifting, they tend to wander away during my set lol

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Two guys in the locker room:

"So dude, yeah i went round Jens the other day and she was just like ALWAYS drinking water, i asked her about it and she said she was drinking 8 pints of water a day. I couldn't beleive it - you know, you're supposed to drink like 8 GLASSES of water a day, but not 8 PINTS. "

"uh-huh, i hope you told her that ****'s dangerous man"

"Yeah i know, too much water is bad for you or something"

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Two guys in the locker room:

"So dude, yeah i went round Jens the other day and she was just like ALWAYS drinking water, i asked her about it and she said she was drinking 8 pints of water a day. I couldn't beleive it - you know, you're supposed to drink like 8 GLASSES of water a day, but not 8 PINTS. "

"uh-huh, i hope you told her that ****'s dangerous man"

"Yeah i know, too much water is bad for you or something"
i loled :toofunny: but not too much :fool2:

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I got mesmerised by a hot brunette's ass as she worked out on the Stairmaster :jaw:

She then stopped, got off, turned round and cause i was still in fantasy world i got caught gawping :pose:

Luckily or me she smiled and moved on to the swiss balls :box:

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
there was one time i was in the local gym lifting by myself and an old lady from my work showed up and started her workout and i caught her staring at me a couple of times and i just kept on lifting. the next day i came into the small checkout building and that is where she works and she was telling her friends how it was nice to have a young body to watch while working out and it helped motivate her. it was really awkward, so i had to get the hell out of there.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
OK my turn...
So I'm visiting this Gym/Meat Market and there is this hot, built MILF on a stepper right across from the free weight area.

I'm on the leg press and throwing the plates on big time grinding out reps....well last rep I'm giving it my all and blow out this LOUD FART. Man, I could hear it over the ipod.
:fart:
Totally embarassed but laughed myself.
:toofunny:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got mesmerised by a hot brunette's ass as she worked out on the Stairmaster
She then stopped, got off, turned round and cause i was still in fantasy world i got caught gawping
Luckily or me she smiled and moved on to the swiss balls

Man this happened to me once at the gym but with a much nicer ending LOL... I caught myself checking out this girl...I looked up and noticed she was looking at me checking her out...So I continued to go about my routine and just think nothing of it.

I moved onto some cable bicep curls on the other side of the gym, which is placed right in front of this huge mirror. This girl comes following me, stops right beside me as I'm working out, grabs a couple barbells and starts doing bent over ant. delt raises while looking up into the mirror at me smiling, her ass arched perfectly only 3 feet away from me and her chest pushed forward perfectly. I was in shock and awe LOL... so I just smile back and continue to check her out a bit too... All the while my girlfriend was in the other room doing some cardio. I was like "damn...what's a man to do" lol...

I end up walking away onto another excercise, and she leaves the room to go somewhere else. Once I'm done I leave my room and am walking through the cardio room to notice her on the eliptical machine...she notices me walking towards her (I have to pass by her to leave the room) and while looking at me, she lifts her shirt right up to wipe her face, showing me her tight tummy and beautiful perky butt. Again I was like "damn...I have a gf, and she's here in the same room" lol...actually, she saw her do this and was wondering "wtf is up with that girl" (she said to me afterwards) so I kept walking, go downstairs to stretch with her.

After I'm done stretching I decide to do some ab work on the swiss ball with the gf, she's working out beside me...well wouldn't you know it - this girl from upstairs comes down, puts her towel down beside me, gets onto her hands and knees and starts doing some ab/core work/stretches too goddamit. She then grabs a swill ball, sits on it and starts doing this circular movement with her hips over the ball while staring into my eyes through the mirror.. My gf saw this and was in shock too lol..she didn't know what to say and didn't say anything till afterwards. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place lmao. But it was pretty freakin funny stuff...this girl had no idea my gf was there. :whip: :pose:

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

was at my old gym finishing up lifting with my old lifting partner. We hit the locker room to grab our things and this guy follows us in and starts undressing. He's one of those that loves to talk to others while he is naked. He then started talking to my buddy and started to demonstrate how to squat.. while he was naked.. i bolted on my buddy cause I really didnt feel like seeing a brown eye winking at me.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
was at my old gym finishing up lifting with my old lifting partner. We hit the locker room to grab our things and this guy follows us in and starts undressing. He's one of those that loves to talk to others while he is naked. He then started talking to my buddy and started to demonstrate how to squat.. while he was naked.. i bolted on my buddy cause I really didnt feel like seeing a brown eye winking at me.
:toofunny:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Some chick walked into th e mens locker room last week and just sits down to rest in between these two old guys... It was hillarious..she had no Idea that the rooms were not coed... someone complained and the gym kicked her out..

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
The other day I was using the free-motion cable machine, and directly ahead a few yards away is a squat rack-tower thing. i noticed a guy and this pretty manly chick working out together head over to it. I do my work out turn around grab a drink of water and see them in it doing squats together, no big deal. Turn back around and finish another set. This time i turn around and shes on his back riding him like a ****ing bull while hes trying to go up and down. Oh god it was hard not to spit the water out of my mouth laughing.

walugi

walugi

Awards
wtf?! While we had a plate loaded bar across his shoulders?!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The other day I was using the free-motion cable machine, and directly ahead a few yards away is a squat rack-tower thing. i noticed a guy and this pretty manly chick working out together head over to it. I do my work out turn around grab a drink of water and see them in it doing squats together, no big deal. Turn back around and finish another set. This time i turn around and shes on his back riding him like a ****ing bull while hes trying to go up and down. Oh god it was hard not to spit the water out of my mouth laughing.
maybe he was doing donkey calf raises...

Sergiu

Awards
1)I finished doing cardio and was sitting on the Swiss ball and talking to the trainer who does the aerobic class and a group of guido-like idiots were going by one by one, stepping on the mats and the trainer had to pick on each one(they didn't come as a group) and the last one stepped over the mat and I clapped and laughed out because I was sure he will step on the mat too and the trainer started to laugh too.
2)This idiot was on the treadmill at top speed and he got launched off it. I was on the elliptical near him and I had to stop to laugh.
3)While I was doing vertical press this guy was doing back extensions holding a plate on his back and at each few reps the plate was hitting his head. I was amused by the sheer stupidity of some people.
4)This guy was working out really hard and the trainer said that he will make Ronnie Coleman envy him and I whispered to the guy working out while walking by him "light weight, babay" and he burst in laughter and dropped the weight.
5)This girl was doing some exercise with the same principle as dips using a bench and the preacher curl seat and I was walking towards the preacher curl and she asks me if I want to use the bench and I tell her that I'm done doing chest and she puts her legs on the preacher curl and starts doing her thing. :|
6)The trainer was on the leg press of a guy once and then on the back on another guy that was emulating standing calf raises and I look at him while on the guy's back and start laughing and I ask him if he pays for this job because it looks like a stroll in an amusement park.
7)This guy in the locker room was nude and he scratched his balls with his right hand and he was like what's up and was walking towards me to shake my hand and I was terrified so I told him that I have to use the toilet and ran inside the WC stand. I don't get men who socialize while nude.
There are a lot of other ones, but they're either not funny out of context/written or that I don't remember. All this in 2 months of working out.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
maybe he was doing donkey calf raises...
I think he was trying to squat with her on his back, arms around his neck. But it looked like he was bucking trying to get her off. She was bouncing around on his back, just like someone would while riding a bull.

Sergiu

Awards
I forgot one of the best ones... An old fat lady fell asleep on the lat pull down chair while she was resting in between sets. This was probably the most astonishing moment in the gym I had... Who falls asleep there?

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
I don't understand the whole naked men and socializing in the locker room. I have learned to avoid trips to the locker room at all cost over the past few years due to this inconvenience. Naked men don't mix like two dicks, ya heard?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I busted my ass in the gym today doing front squats. I sat a lil to far back when i broke 90 degrees. I literally went ass to grass and the bar smacked me in the shins when i let it go. Some knucklehead (me) has the bright idea of taking out the pins in the squat rack. Sad thing was that in a gym full or marines, nobody did sh!t to help me! I had to pick my sh!t up and i bounced.....

crazilyfter42

Awards
I don't understand the whole naked men and socializing in the locker room. I have learned to avoid trips to the locker room at all cost over the past few years due to this inconvenience. Naked men don't mix like two dicks, ya heard?
I don't get it either. It is always the old guys who do it. I wonder if they are trying to freak us out and scare us away from the gym. Its an old man conspiracy! But I do the same as you avoid the locker room lol at most gyms. Luckily at college I don't usually need it and even when I do noone socializes in the nude anyway.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
yeah the old dudes are something else. they walk around bare naked and then just stand there talking like it aint no thang.

walugi

walugi

Awards
i usually go to a gym in the cbd but its uni holidays now so im going to another uni gym closer to my house. It seems to be full of stranger people, or its more obvious because theres less equipment.

Anyway this average-thin guy walks to the only cable machine and attaches a handle to each low pulley. He then proceeds to do some weird shrug movement for at least 15 minutes and staring at himself like he's moving a house.

:(