any one have this problem??
- 10-09-2008, 07:03 PM
- 10-09-2008, 08:41 PM
To be honest I wish I had this problem
Just have to keep trying to training all the body parts hard. Most people have at least one body part that exceeds with their training and other that lag.
One thing I have found important is to watch how you train vice resutls you get
IE: if you do chest at x reps for x sets and have amazing gains you might think O well I can apply this to all my lifts which in most cases is not true.
Once you find that range that works best for you I truely believe all mucles can grow at least in terms of realative strength at nearly the same rate.
10-09-2008, 09:10 PM
yaho your right........i just wish my back and shoulders would grow like my chest........it looks kinda funny when i look at my self sideways in the mirror lol
10-09-2008, 09:12 PM
<--- triceps grow like weeds. everything else takes forever.
you doing heavy deads and chins/pullups for back?
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
yah, and bent over rows and one arm dumbbell rows and upright rows.......i am doing a 5x5 program i found on BB.com until i find a better one lol i can send you a lnk and you can tell me if it is worthy of use lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr. Death in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
- By gogo in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-19-2006, 02:09 PM
- By rysigpi in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2005, 01:07 PM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum General ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 06-28-2005, 10:34 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2004, 08:17 AM