any one have this problem??
- 10-09-2008, 08:03 PM
- 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
To be honest I wish I had this problem
Just have to keep trying to training all the body parts hard. Most people have at least one body part that exceeds with their training and other that lag.
One thing I have found important is to watch how you train vice resutls you get
IE: if you do chest at x reps for x sets and have amazing gains you might think O well I can apply this to all my lifts which in most cases is not true.
Once you find that range that works best for you I truely believe all mucles can grow at least in terms of realative strength at nearly the same rate.
10-09-2008, 10:10 PM
yaho your right........i just wish my back and shoulders would grow like my chest........it looks kinda funny when i look at my self sideways in the mirror lol
10-09-2008, 10:12 PM
<--- triceps grow like weeds. everything else takes forever.
you doing heavy deads and chins/pullups for back?
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
yah, and bent over rows and one arm dumbbell rows and upright rows.......i am doing a 5x5 program i found on BB.com until i find a better one lol i can send you a lnk and you can tell me if it is worthy of use lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By ugasoccer22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
- By Drjuicebox06 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:20 AM
- By glaze1353 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2008, 06:00 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum General ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 06-28-2005, 11:34 PM