Maxed On Bench Press, 455

  1. IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33


  2. ****in' awesome. If you work on your set-up you could get the big 5 now. I know it doesn't equal an instant 10% improvement in strength, but you could definitely move more weight with a more efficient set-up and form.

  3. Didn't get enough props in your other thread or what? If you want your ego stroked, PM boxmeman.

    ps- good job
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Didn't get enough props in your other thread or what? If you want your ego stroked, PM boxmeman.

    ps- good job
    haha I lol'd. It just doesn't seem there are very many people frequenting these forums. Is there a teen section I can post in? =]


    You serious about boxmeman??lol
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33

  5. That's a lot of weight to be pressing up, so good job!! Though I'd recommend having a spotter behind you at all times, just to be safe. Even if I know I can make the lift, if it's heavy enough, I want someone watching my ass!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Joshua86 View Post
    That's a lot of weight to be pressing up, so good job!! Though I'd recommend having a spotter behind you at all times, just to be safe. Even if I know I can make the lift, if it's heavy enough, I want someone watching my ass!
    No joke - even though I knew he made the lift, I was thinking "So what happens if a pec tears? That guy is gonna lift 455 off a screaming, flailing mass of flesh from navel height?"

  7. Great job bro! However, I think your goal for december is a little steep. What are you planning on doing to achieve that.

    P.S. not a **** statement at all just wondering what your routine and diet would be.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jon629 View Post
    Great job bro! However, I think your goal for december is a little steep. What are you planning on doing to achieve that.

    P.S. not a **** statement at all just wondering what your routine and diet would be.
    I just set my goals high....set it my goal to 500 last December, when I first maxed 410. I plan to just keep doing what I'm doing, ad get as close to it as possible....maybe making it; if I'm lucky!
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bench Press Help
    By Swanson52 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:13 AM
  2. Maxed On Bench Press, 455
    By Adrenolin in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. help with bench press?
    By craze123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 09:08 PM
  4. MAX BENCH PRESS
    By Wolfe08 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
  5. Do not bench press alone
    By HUGE in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Log in
Log in