Maxed On Bench Press, 455

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
****in' awesome. If you work on your set-up you could get the big 5 now. I know it doesn't equal an instant 10% improvement in strength, but you could definitely move more weight with a more efficient set-up and form.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get enough props in your other thread or what? If you want your ego stroked, PM boxmeman.

ps- good job

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't get enough props in your other thread or what? If you want your ego stroked, PM boxmeman.

ps- good job
haha I lol'd. It just doesn't seem there are very many people frequenting these forums. Is there a teen section I can post in? =]

You serious about boxmeman??lol

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of weight to be pressing up, so good job!! Though I'd recommend having a spotter behind you at all times, just to be safe. Even if I know I can make the lift, if it's heavy enough, I want someone watching my ass!
:thumbsup:

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of weight to be pressing up, so good job!! Though I'd recommend having a spotter behind you at all times, just to be safe. Even if I know I can make the lift, if it's heavy enough, I want someone watching my ass!
:thumbsup:
No joke - even though I knew he made the lift, I was thinking "So what happens if a pec tears? That guy is gonna lift 455 off a screaming, flailing mass of flesh from navel height?"

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job bro! However, I think your goal for december is a little steep. What are you planning on doing to achieve that.

P.S. not a **** statement at all just wondering what your routine and diet would be.
I just set my goals high....set it my goal to 500 last December, when I first maxed 410. I plan to just keep doing what I'm doing, ad get as close to it as possible....maybe making it; if I'm lucky!