Worst DOMS EVERRRRRRRRRRr

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Squatted for the first time since February(back injury) this past Sunday night. Monday I was a little sore. This morning I couldn't even ****ing get out of bed. Trying to lower myself to sit on the john was incredibly painful, so was simply sitting on it. Going up and down stairs? I think not. Walking? Well lets say it looks like I have a flashlight jammed up my ass while I walk.

On a good note I was able to do 315x8x3 relatively easily and pain free.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol... its the "first time anal" look. ease yourself into it brotha.

i had a similar problem. i was doing squats (90 degrees) with 185 back in the spring. all of a sudden, i got a wild hair, and supersetted 155 ATG squats with the sled at around 500 lbs. god that was embarrassing. my friends gay brother was giving me funny looks. god i was a trainwreck.

EDIT: just be glad you don't live 40 miles from San Fransisco like me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well lets say it looks like I have a flashlight jammed up my ass while I walk.
Were you wearing your lucha libre mask? If so, that just got 10x funnier.

Sucks about the DOMS, glad you were able to squat again.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Were you wearing your lucha libre mask? If so, that just got 10x funnier.

Sucks about the DOMS, glad you were able to squat again.
Yeah it should make my upcoming bulk much more efficient muahaha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it should make my upcoming bulk much more efficient muahaha
Hell yeah. Get big! You staying keto for your bulk or going carb crazy?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
whats your target weight for a bulk rugger?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Long term- 225. For my upcoming oral bulk of unknown specifics I'd like to end PCT at 215.

I'll be attempting to stay keto. I'm thinking I'll go with 4k calories and adjust. I haven't really seen any reasons why the keto wouldn't work. Any ideas otherwise?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Long term- 225. For my upcoming oral bulk of unknown specifics I'd like to end PCT at 215.

I'll be attempting to stay keto. I'm thinking I'll go with 4k calories and adjust. I haven't really seen any reasons why the keto wouldn't work. Any ideas otherwise?

no clue. i'm permanently bulking. haven't cut yet, can't break 10% body fat, eating 3x what i should be. i'm genetically screwed. i tried keto for a couple days. i can't do it. i'm a carb whore. 24 hours in i got the worst headache. good luck though.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
no clue. i'm permanently bulking. haven't cut yet, can't break 10% body fat, eating 3x what i should be. i'm genetically screwed. i tried keto for a couple days. i can't do it. i'm a carb whore. 24 hours in i got the worst headache. good luck though.
I'm on a permanent bulk also. I could probably eat sticks of butter and not get fat.:woohoo:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Still in pain today even after 11 hours of sleep

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Squatted for the first time since February(back injury) this past Sunday night. Monday I was a little sore. This morning I couldn't even ****ing get out of bed. Trying to lower myself to sit on the john was incredibly painful, so was simply sitting on it. Going up and down stairs? I think not. Walking? Well lets say it looks like I have a flashlight jammed up my ass while I walk.

On a good note I was able to do 315x8x3 relatively easily and pain free.
don't be a betch. walk it out. i guarantee quicker recovery if you do.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's jogging or yogging. It might be a soft J. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201