Mr. America Physiques (1947 - 1954) - How do you compare?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Currently a tad under 39=) just a few secs ago. quads 30..left arm a lil under 16, right arm 16.5. all my weight is in my legs ass and stomach. well a lot of it

I havent trained upper body in past six months. i did deadlifts three months ago . three months ago my arms were both over 17. I asked my friend to measure them. I dont even want to measure my upper body it sucks soo bad compared to what it was. at least ahalf a ****ing year of no progress and Im going to have to start over. itll be easier when i can though muscle memory. still though **** happens for a reason. i did something incorrect to reap these effects(cause and effect )
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

2. Big legs man, good for you. How tall're you?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. 6ft2 barefooted standing up totally strait
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

4. I don't believe steroids were used til about 1960. Bill Pearl competed and won in the late 60's Universe. He used then.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shootplayer View Post
    I don't believe steroids were used til about 1960. Bill Pearl competed and won in the late 60's Universe. He used then.
    Warning; rant below....

wrong...they were using roids...look at those pics, they look better then the guys (monsters who compete at heavyweight) do today...however you will not develop like that without roids...stop reading, dreaming, and creaming over your box of protein that says gain 20lbs of muscle...it just wont happen. go back to bodybuilding.com if you want misguided information and lies..
    •   

6. All natural and the way it should be. When being 5' 9" and over 200lbs is a incredible feat.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 01:12 AM
  3. how do you become a member
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:11 PM
  4. How do you change this?
    By IronMike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 09:37 PM
  5. How do you become a ....