Strength proportions

rombusempire

Awards
I know diff ppl have diff strong/weak muscles, but generally speaking, what should a person with a 200lb OHP, 300lb bench press, 400lb squat and 500lb deadlift be doing for the following exercises?

Straight legged deadlift
Side/lateral raises
Front raises
Rear deltoid raises
Barbell row supinated
Barbell row, pronated
Barbell shrugs
Standing calf raises
45 degree decline situps
Wrist curl (extension)
Wrist curl (flexion)
Overhead squat
Front squat
Dumbell pullovers
Side bends
Incline bench press
Decline bench press
Close grip bench press (10 inches between thumbs)
Close grip tricep press (4 inches between thumbs)
EZ curl bicep curl

buster12

Awards
That person should be doing what he feels effective on his muscles for about 8to 12reps. Everybody is different. I know you already acknowledged that in the post but you pretty much answeredd your own question.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
That person should be doing what he feels effective on his muscles for about 8to 12reps. Everybody is different. I know you already acknowledged that in the post but you pretty much answeredd your own question.
x2!!(except the 8-12 rep range??) more like anywhere between 1-16 depending on individual goals

rombusempire

Awards
What im getting at is devlopeing proportionate strength.

For instance, if a person can bench 300lbs but can only squat 120lbs, that person needs to get his squat up.

There is, afterall, a reason they came up with the 3-4-500 level. I just want to apply that same ballpark to other exercises.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
if someone can bench 300 and only squat 120, he would be one awkward lookin man. but seriously, ur asking for figures that just arent readily available, and even if they were, they would just be estimates anyway. so, my advice would be to do all the exercises and compare the data yourself, and as long as ur not that awkward guy, those figures will give u a good ballpark estimate of the figures ur looking for. . . . . im afraid thats about the best response ur gonna get. .. . .