sweating more then normal

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
ok for the last year no mater how hard i lifted i wouldn't sweat at all in the gym unless i did cardio. i started a pretty successful cut a little while back and increased my running andd ever since i cant stop sweating.

yesterday i went and started with curls after 2 sets i was dripping with sweat yes it was literally dripping and i could feel it running down my face by the time i was ready to cardio i looked like i just got out of a swimming pool

any one have any info on how and can stop this im already wearing just a t shirt boxer briefs and basketball shorts at the gym cause sweats would make it even worse

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i have no frikken clue. though i sweated for a couple months when i quit smoking, and in 2005 for a month as well when i detoxed off caffeine (80 cups a day). something has raised your internal body temperature, or your body is trying to push a toxin out of it through your skin. i don't know what else to say. new medication perhaps?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
whenever my body thinks im working out, thats when i start to sweat.. .....thats what i always tell the girls :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
raised blood pressure could contribute to heavy sweating. Are you taking a stimulant before working out?

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
i take zero supplements take no meds except for aspirin for headaches once in a blue moon and eat a very clean diet and have been for the last 2 months

my only vice is smoking but that is nothing new

and when i say sweating i mean realy dripping of the tip of the nose just look like i got done running a 10k i checked my temperature and its normal

and actually my endurance and strength is at a all time high

i just feel bad for my girlfriend when im plowing away at her vagina she gets dripped on like crazy its to the point where both of us have to take showers after a nice session

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
been out of the country recently? i'm seriously out of guesses.

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
been out of the country recently? i'm seriously out of guesses.
nope never been out of the country dont even have a passport

is it possible that my metabolism went into over drive when i ropped some fat weight (dropped 20lbs in a little over 9 weeks at the start over my cut all of it was fat strength went up) and and thats what is causing me to sweat so damn much

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
maybe someone who has cut would know the answer. the answer does not lie within me.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i take zero supplements take no meds except for aspirin for headaches once in a blue moon and eat a very clean diet and have been for the last 2 months

my only vice is smoking but that is nothing new

and when i say sweating i mean realy dripping of the tip of the nose just look like i got done running a 10k i checked my temperature and its normal

and actually my endurance and strength is at a all time high

i just feel bad for my girlfriend when im plowing away at her vagina she gets dripped on like crazy its to the point where both of us have to take showers after a nice session

Have you had your blood pressure checked any time recently?

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
Have you had your blood pressure checked any time recently?
no but i also wouldnt have any base line to go off of so it would be just a number i wouldnt know if tis higher then normal for my body or lower then normal

but i would assume it hasn't gone up and if anything has probably dropped a bit do to a pretty clean diet that contains nothing that high in sodium

how ever ill give it shot tomorrow at one of the local drug stores just to see if its high

what would a good number for a 23 year old white guy thats about 5'10" 180lbs

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anything under 140/90. Google "high blood pressure" if you want to better understand what the numbers mean.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
sweating is good.. it releases toxins.... i would try and view this as a good thing

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
I had a similar experience but not anywhere near the magnitude of yours it sounds. I'm not really educated enough to give reputable advice on this subject but I can tell you from experience I sweated a lot more while cutting and I know for a fact it caused my blood pressure to rise and it felt like my body temperature rose as well - even at rest. My diet was high fat/protein and low carb (mainly all fibrous carbs too - ate a **** ton of veggies), meals every 2 hours, coupled with moderate cardio. Sorry I don't really have any advice tho man, hope it improves.

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
sweating is good.. it releases toxins.... i would try and view this as a good thing
hard to view it as a positive after last night

i sweat threw my boxers and shorts and undershirt and t-shirt and my drivers seat in my car as soaked with sweat im now gona start getting changed at the gym before i get im my car cause i dont want my car smelling like a locker room

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ehhhhh.. i can see where ur commin from

M

meatNcreatine

Awards
is this really a serious problem? its just sweat. Like today, after my warmup squat set of 135 x 20, i was DRIPPING with sweat, but i wasnt winded or drained..Consider it a blessing. your getting out all the oils and toxins and ****

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
?!?!! did i read that right? you were drinking 80 Cups of coffee a day??? :jaw: I must be wrong
yep. i was in service from 1995-1999 in fort riley kansas. unfortunately, i picked a rare job as my skill - codebreaking. since i was the only guy in 3rd brigade 1st armor who knew how to do it, they ran me 18 hour days + 1-2 hours of guard duty. another guy that they ran hard was the order of battle planner. between the two of us, we'd put away 15 pots (minimum) of coffee per day. 7 pots at 12 cups = 84 cups per day, and thats going on the low side. needless to say, i became addicted to caffeine, and was famous for drinking a pot of coffee before i went to bed. detox was a B1TCH.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is this really a serious problem? its just sweat. Like today, after my warmup squat set of 135 x 20, i was DRIPPING with sweat, but i wasnt winded or drained..Consider it a blessing. your getting out all the oils and toxins and ****

It sounds as though he is sweating a lot even when he is doing nothing but sleeping- that isn't normal- it might not be a serious problem, but I can see why he is a little concerned.

D

dommer

Banned
Awards
have u ever played sports?
yup soccer up until high school pick up football games plenty and for the last 4 year competitive tournament style paintball (very demanding sport)

after i hit the bag for 5 mins i look like i ran 4 miles

i dont sweat all day until i step foot in the gym then i turn in to a faucet

you must of missed the post where i sweat threw my gym cloths yesterday and soaked the ever loving **** out of my drivers seat

It sounds as though he is sweating a lot even when he is doing nothing but sleeping- that isn't normal- it might not be a serious problem, but I can see why he is a little concerned.
no im only sweating in the gym for the most part but any type of activity makes me just pour sweat

i dont think anyones slipping me anything

im gona put a sign over my coffee cup with requests though just in case they feel like buying a tub of protein to slip me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 4
F Supplements 1
H 35 and Older 1
F Weight Loss 20
mixedup Anabolics 15