Awards
Mon-Back
Tues- OFF
Wed-Chest
Thurs-Legs
Fri- Shoulders
Sat-Arms
Sun- OFF

I am in school all day on tuesday so i can't work out that day and my gym is closed on sun. My question is should i combine biceps with back and triceps with chest and take sat. off or keep it the same?
Any suggestion would be helpful!

fast1

Awards
just try it and see. i generally float between 4 a week and 5 a week. i position mine on what's lagging. if i think my chest needs a bit more work, i make sure the most important muscles for having the best lifts are fresh. so i won't have shoulders the day before, or triceps for that matter. one is working the upper part of my chest that i will need the next day, and triceps are responsible for about half of the range of motion on bench. that's how i approach it anyways.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Suggestion

It looks pretty solid to me it is what ever you really prefer. I suggest you rotate your diffrent routines every other week to shock the muscles you will see great growth,so use your 2 diffrent routine splits every other week. week. :hammer::goodpost::hammer:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
yea thats what i am doing right now

chest/tri
back/bi
shoulder/forearm
legs
sunday gym closed
day off changes with work and stuff if i feel like taking one but if not i try and have chest/tri then bi and back then shouldiers/forearms and then legs, and maybe a day off so my muscles will have enough time to heal.
but thats the split ive been doing recently, chest and tri takes a little longer then i would like but its not too bad.

buster12

Awards
If you have a diet that supports it then its fine. I work out 4 sometime 3 days a week, Remember the body grows outside the gym. If your constantly tearing it down without adequete calories your gonna feel really run down. then youll prolly start skippin leg day. lol. No disrespect though, if you think you can handle it then go for it. I reccomend every 8 weeks be followed a week off or 1 day in the gym of that week. Trust me results will show that week. But keep the diet strong

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
If you have a diet that supports it then its fine. I work out 4 sometime 3 days a week, Remember the body grows outside the gym. If your constantly tearing it down without adequete calories your gonna feel really run down. then youll prolly start skippin leg day. lol. No disrespect though, if you think you can handle it then go for it. I reccomend every 8 weeks be followed a week off or 1 day in the gym of that week. Trust me results will show that week. But keep the diet strong
lol yea i do that sometimes ah screw legs.. and i just moved so i havnt done then in a while so my legs are still killin me 4 days later lol