New Training Split Question?

Mon-Back
    Tues- OFF
    Wed-Chest
    Thurs-Legs
    Fri- Shoulders
    Sat-Arms
    Sun- OFF

I am in school all day on tuesday so i can't work out that day and my gym is closed on sun. My question is should i combine biceps with back and triceps with chest and take sat. off or keep it the same?
    Any suggestion would be helpful!

2. New Member

just try it and see. i generally float between 4 a week and 5 a week. i position mine on what's lagging. if i think my chest needs a bit more work, i make sure the most important muscles for having the best lifts are fresh. so i won't have shoulders the day before, or triceps for that matter. one is working the upper part of my chest that i will need the next day, and triceps are responsible for about half of the range of motion on bench. that's how i approach it anyways.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Thumbs up Suggestion

It looks pretty solid to me it is what ever you really prefer. I suggest you rotate your diffrent routines every other week to shock the muscles you will see great growth,so use your 2 diffrent routine splits every other week. week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

yea thats what i am doing right now

chest/tri
    back/bi
    shoulder/forearm
    legs
    sunday gym closed
    day off changes with work and stuff if i feel like taking one but if not i try and have chest/tri then bi and back then shouldiers/forearms and then legs, and maybe a day off so my muscles will have enough time to heal.
    but thats the split ive been doing recently, chest and tri takes a little longer then i would like but its not too bad.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If you have a diet that supports it then its fine. I work out 4 sometime 3 days a week, Remember the body grows outside the gym. If your constantly tearing it down without adequete calories your gonna feel really run down. then youll prolly start skippin leg day. lol. No disrespect though, if you think you can handle it then go for it. I reccomend every 8 weeks be followed a week off or 1 day in the gym of that week. Trust me results will show that week. But keep the diet strong
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    If you have a diet that supports it then its fine. I work out 4 sometime 3 days a week, Remember the body grows outside the gym. If your constantly tearing it down without adequete calories your gonna feel really run down. then youll prolly start skippin leg day. lol. No disrespect though, if you think you can handle it then go for it. I reccomend every 8 weeks be followed a week off or 1 day in the gym of that week. Trust me results will show that week. But keep the diet strong
    lol yea i do that sometimes ah screw legs.. and i just moved so i havnt done then in a while so my legs are still killin me 4 days later lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. training split
    By elitemuscle in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:02 PM
  2. training split
    By Onelite in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:17 AM
  3. Training Split
    By ribuilder in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4