- 08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
- 08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
I did it for a little while with no possitive benefit as far as muscle gains, but I did lose more fat.
I think lifting twice a day is a bad idea, if your not resting your not growing.
08-27-2008, 03:00 PM
without being on gear i think its too hard on the system. if you're on enough stuff, there is benefit to doing this - thats why the pro's do it. if you're not on what the pro's are, odds are you will be overtraining real quick.
08-27-2008, 03:26 PM
I think it depends entirely upon the workouts you're doing - if you want to do total body twice a day, 4-5days/week, heck yeah you're overtraining.
But if you did 1-2lower body movements in the morning and a couple upper body lifts in the evening, and did this 3days a week, I think it's a viable option.
I think Chad Waterbury wrote something like that on T-nation...I'll have to look...
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:54 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2002, 11:08 PM
- By "THE TICK" in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2002, 08:36 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:25 AM