favorite trap workout
- 08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
- 08-25-2008, 10:02 PM
08-25-2008, 10:26 PM
i dont do much but deadlifts with a shrug when i get it up (depending on the weight)
just shrugs alone with 45 pound bar
and pull-ups i do weighted with a 45 pounder on my legs......thats all i can think of.....oh and bent over rows....
08-25-2008, 10:30 PM
08-25-2008, 10:33 PM
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
On my leg and chest days I like to put up the safety catches my rack has and set the bar on there. You can load it up however you like and do both forward and behind the back shrugs. For me when I am going heavy with these shrugs it is great to be able to just drop the weight back down after my last rep.
08-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Deadlifts or rack deadlifts, I've never been sorer in my traps after taking a while off rack deads and then starting back up on them. Start with 1" below the knee. I think you will benefit more from saving your energy doing shrugs and putting it all into rack deads for overall size and thickness. It's like comparing leg press to squats.
09-03-2008, 11:37 PM
09-10-2008, 11:38 PM
If you want hugh traps power cleans are a must, i alternate my heavy cleans with light hang cleans it's a great full body exercise that will give you huge shoulders. follow that with 4 sets of upright rows, then super set rear delt raises with dumbell shugs give it a couple of months and your traps should respond nicely
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kilo1636 in forum SupplementsReplies: 262Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:40 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
- By Kilo1636 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
- By okboy63 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 31Last Post: 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM
- By methyl-D in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:09 AM