Ideas for good shoulder lifts/ exercises?
- 08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
- 08-21-2008, 06:54 PM
upright row to overhand press
front delt raises
side delt raises
rear delt raises, face down on incline bench
thats all i got.
- 08-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Arnold Press has always done me good.
08-22-2008, 08:57 AM
one armed dumbbell press
One armed dumbbell jerk
one armed barbell press or jerk
Lateral Press ( Start the press like an Arnold press, but instead of pressing up press to out so that you make a 'T' shape with your body)
Leaning lateral raise ( support yourself with a power rack and lean your body at a 45 degree angle while preforming lateral raises )
And when all else fails, give this program a try:
Muscle Pharm Rep
08-22-2008, 10:19 AM
im a big cable guy when i do shoulders. i warm up with military press followed with arnolds. from there its cables.
also for rear delts do the reverse flyes facing towards an incline bench
Similar Forum Threads
- By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
- By mjswss57 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:15 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2009, 08:04 PM
- By AM07 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 20Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:12 PM
- By bulls**t in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2007, 10:28 PM